Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

Default Kinsville Academy Glitches

I have two problems with Kinsville Academy. First, since I reached level 4, the classes say level 4 but the report card says level 3. Second, today when I completed a class it was not reflected in the report card. As much as I enjoy the Academy and Recess, if I don't get credit for what I do, why waste the KinzCash?
foggybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Kinsville Academy Glitches

i feel for you, i had a problem where i would pay for the class and it would open but the instructions opened over the class. hitting the info button wouldn't close it and i would lose the cash. i stopped playing for 2 months.
trying clearing your cache or maybe using a different browser.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Please read the instructions on "How to submit a Glitch" so we have the details to report to Ganz.

Thank You.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #4

Sorry, I missed the link when I scanned the rules post. The account is an American Deluxe.

When I went back to the Academy to grab screen shots, my report card was updated to reflect the class I completed earlier. I have no idea what happened, but at least it's fixed. Here are screen shots that show the difference between my classes and my report card:

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #5
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hi Foggybear, the report card shows you the level you have already currently completed so when you complete level 4 it will be reflected with a count down to how many classes you'll need to be at level 5.

However if Ganz is reading this PLEASE fix the Instructor's Instructions glitch. The instructions screen pops up after the class has been paid for and there is no way to close the screen with the instructions so your forced to leave the academy which causes a failure for that class.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #6

Then the problem here is simply poor grammar that I previously failed to notice. "Current level" implies level you are currently working on, not level just completed. You certainly don't hear seniors say that they're juniors simply because they have not completed senior year!

Ganz seriously needs to hire an editorial staff.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #7
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

I was having the problem with the instruction screen getting stuck and not being able to do classes. I read on another thread that it is because of clicking on the various buttons to get into the class too quickly that causes this. I have since started waiting until Ms. Cowline stops talking before starting to click on buttons and clicking slower through the sequence of buttons to get into the class and that does seem to work. I no longer have the problem with the instruction screen getting stuck on the screen. It is very frustrating when this happens, so you may want to give this a try to see if it helps. Good Luck! :-)
Old 10-16-2009, 03:56 AM   #8
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
Hi Foggybear, the report card shows you the level you have already currently completed so when you complete level 4 it will be reflected with a count down to how many classes you'll need to be at level 5.

However if Ganz is reading this PLEASE fix the Instructor's Instructions glitch. The instructions screen pops up after the class has been paid for and there is no way to close the screen with the instructions so your forced to leave the academy which causes a failure for that class.
Plus you lose the money you piad for that class.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 04:09 AM   #9
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by foggybear
Then the problem here is simply poor grammar that I previously failed to notice. "Current level" implies level you are currently working on, not level just completed. You certainly don't hear seniors say that they're juniors simply because they have not completed senior year!

Ganz seriously needs to hire an editorial staff.
It all starts the confusion {for everyone btw} with the classes starting at level 0 not 1, so it's 0-5 1-10 2-15 3-20 4-25 5-30 6-35 7-40 8-45 9-50 to get to level 10 which technically is the 'end' -- then there's things like with no pets completing level 10 which would lower the other pets' amount of classes per level {which the site never says, I got the info from this site from one of the academy threads} getting congratulated for finishing a level when the pets {several finished all at same time} 3-10 which meant that many more to go to get to level 4 showing on the card, go figure. It happened with a few more when they got to another level {can't remember at moment, sleepy sorry LOL} but not to actual place it should have been {starting new level number or whatever}, so who knows. I was going to do a wiki glitch report but I can't quite figure out what problem to even put down in this case with the levels and all plus there are several other issues {freezing that is automatic fail and other things}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed