Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #11
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: New Kidz Themed Fridge acting up

Yea i have had same problem- IT WILL NOT store most foods. keeps saying that "that item can not be stored here" & seems to be that for most foods. If that is how that one will be it is a bad deal!!!! i bought because it was the cheapest way to store foods
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #12

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Kidz Themed Fridge acting up

It's fixed and working now. thanks josie2
Old 01-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #13

tuppermac will become famous soon enough

Default New kids theme fridge won't hold items

I've tried putting different food items in the new kid's fridge with no success. I've tried the fridge in more than one room and after logging in and out. It simple says that the item does not fit. I've tried holiday foods, snacks and pet foods.
tuppermac is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 09:33 PM   #14
ladyjedi

gdtestqueen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New kids theme fridge won't hold items

I have the same problem, and started a thread in the question area (oops, didn't even think of going to glitches). I can put in most food from the wShop, but not Pet Specific food, Academy Food, and some recipie food.

I really hope this gets fixed.
I know we're supposed to wait a bit after something new comes out, but it's been more than a week. And it just seems like these things are always happening. Oh well. Can't do much about it (except stop buying and playing - and that's not going to happen on my end )
gdtestqueen is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #15
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Default glitch with new Kids' Theme fridge

In my Asian acct., server 14, I have 4 refrigerators from the new Kids' Theme. (That's my food storage acct) Ever since I first got them, & tried to put food in them, they say, "We're sorry. That item doesn't fit here." I've tried all sorts of foods, & nothing "fits." I bought 1 of them in one of my USA accts. & mailed it to the Asian acct--but I tried it out first. I got the same "doesn't fit" message from my US acct. Don't know the server.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #16

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: glitch with new Kids' Theme fridge

Hmm, that looks like quite a pickle. I think you should contact Ganz about this one. Hope it is fixed soon!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #17

mario kart racr will become famous soon enough

ive had that problem too.! maybe ganz will soon fix it!
mario kart racr is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #18

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Hmm, that looks like quite a pickle. I think you should contact Ganz about this one. Hope it is fixed soon!
I checked my account today. It is working fine for me. I wish the best for your fridge too!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #19
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I am having the same problem!
Old 01-29-2010, 04:18 PM   #20
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Server 14
American account
Closed