Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 03:51 AM   #41
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Angry Re: Keys in Charm Forest

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
When I get a key the screen won't go to the page it's suppose to showing the keys, it just freezes up.
This is happening to me, as well. I have to log out and back in. And, if I try to click on the keys (on the bottom right) to check after I go back, it freezes up then too.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #42
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Keys in Charm Forest

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
This is what I get consistently for accounts on server 12 using Firefox (both when I find a key and when I just go look at my key collection even if I don't find a key)--it doesn't load properly (there is no key count and no key doors and no "x" to get out of the screen--so I have to do an F5 to reload and re-log in):

Click the image to open in full size.

Adding: American Deluxe accounts on Server 12

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
When I did my Magic Mires today, I got a key and no keys are showing no doors and no words. I have to log out and back in if I want to play. The last time this happened I did not get any of my keys that I won. It is a European Account.

Attachment 200201
I am also having this problem often and am not getting my keys!!! When I get the screen that is NOT normal with the doors on the left, there are no additional keys added from the key I had just found. It is very frustrating to find keys and not get credit for them
I have also gotten an all blank screen not showing anything but the vines. I will take a screen shot and post it in this thread.

Please fix this problem Ganz!!!!
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 08:41 PM   #43
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you all for your information.

This problem is stil in the Glitch Report.

I am experiencing it too.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #44
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

I have no idea how many keys I even have when this screen pops up!! I don't check my key count before going into the forest and then after, so I guess I will have to start doing that to see if I am even getting any keys or not.

This is what happens to me more often than actually having the keys on the vines & no doors:

Click the image to open in full size.

>>>>>> Update: Today I got a silver key and it should have been my 15th key. I went back and looked at my Key Collection outside of the forest and it is showing that I still have 14 keys.
So are we just losing all of the keys we are finding until this is fixed or will we get our keys from Ganz? It would be hard for them to keep track of lost keys so I guess we just won't get them until this glitch is fixed and find them after that.

Last edited by peace1430; 02-01-2010 at 12:15 AM..
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 12:57 AM   #45
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got a key yesterday and one today and both times I got just the green square and had to log out. I think I still got my key but I wasn't finished and had to log in and wait for my pets to load again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 01:21 AM   #46

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

I have three accounts and the freezing, incomplete screen happens on all when I get a key most of the time. I'm not sure if I have ever lost a key, however, since I have begun keeping track of my key counts, i can say positively that the keys have been awarded. I am wondering if it the moment at which the program freezes that determines whether the key is lost. I
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #47
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

I just won my last silver key and should be able to open the door now to select my prize. I am wondering if I should just wait? Kinda scared to risk clicking on the door in case it does not award my long earned prize......

By the way, my account DID freeze when I won my flashing silver key, but when I logged out and back in, I checked and it WAS added to my silver key collection, now showing the silver collection complete and my silver door says it is unlocked.

any advice for me???
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #48
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I was able to choose a prize just fine over the weekend.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #49
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

When that happend to me, all I did was cleared my cache. That worked. Usually when GANZ releases new things, something gets messed up.
bamboobreak is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #50
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Still must be a glitch with the Magical Forest keys. I found a silver one just now and then the screen froze. This glitch seems to have been going on for awhile now. Will try logging out, clearing cache and see what happens.
Softball Mom is offline Female
Closed