Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Not getting credit for finding silver keys

Ok, I keep track of my silver keys. Today I was lucky enough to find a silver key. Previously I had 3 silver keys this one should have made number 4. I shrug it off and keep playing in the magical forest and get another silver key. Excited I realized I still only had 3 silver keys. So today I got ripped off 2 silver keys

Last edited by momwhoplays; 01-14-2010 at 11:09 PM..
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Problems Continue with Magical Forest in Webkinz World

Thanks Fia for the info . Glad Ganz is working on it
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
Meowme1948
Webkinz :)
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Not getting credit for finding silver keys

I am missing a lot of keys. I won a gold one today and when it went to the keys only the one showed. The only way out of the screen was to log out.. the graphics was missing the x . I wasn't having that much problems before they tried to fix things.
Hope I will get my keys back when they fix it
Old 01-14-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
ould like some pizza

non11non is on a distinguished road

Red face Fairy Falls glitch

I am on Fairy Falls series 1 right now and I clicked to go on the rainbow path. However, the background is the spooky style. The weird thing is that there are still rainbows. I do not really no how to send a picture... Whenever I try to send the URL at the top of the page I just get the Webkinz sign-in thing. Sorry
non11non is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I hope this glitch gets fixed soon
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #6
sweetnothings82

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I found a silver key today and thought it should have made 7 and only had 6
sweetnothings82 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 05:39 AM   #7
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

I found a gold key today, which should have made two, but it showed only my one.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:42 AM   #8

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

i found a silver key yesterday, and it was added to my collection. i am on mci2 server.
hope this helps.
also noticed the combined images on different paths. i'm attaching a photo.
Ciao...

Last edited by ottermellon; 11-18-2011 at 08:19 AM..
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #9
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I felt like I was getting close to having all 15 silver keys, but I'm still at 4....either I'm not keeping track very well mentally, (which would not surprise me either) or I'm losing keys....I'll have to keep better track.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 12:46 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This is what I get consistently for accounts on server 12 using Firefox (both when I find a key and when I just go look at my key collection even if I don't find a key)--it doesn't load properly (there is no key count and no key doors and no "x" to get out of the screen--so I have to do an F5 to reload and re-log in):

Click the image to open in full size.

Adding: American Deluxe accounts on Server 12

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw10 key glitch no doors.JPG (97.1 KB, 162 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed