Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2017, 11:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

Default keep getting logged out

Hi All,
when i try to log in, first you have to get passed that "leap" advertisement, that blocks the log in screen, then when I do log in, I immediately get "can't connect with WW come back later".
It has taken me hours to try to log in.
This is so frustrating because I can't log in to do the Kinzville Academy contest.
Anybody else having this problem
HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!
dammo14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2017, 11:13 PM   #2
lnl
lnl is an unparalleled talent
lnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: keep getting logged out

I just logged in without a problem.

My ad blocker is on so I don't see any advertisements. Maybe turning ad blocker on would help with your log in problem.

If you haven't cleared your cache you could try that.

Sorry I can't offer anything else.

I'd be really frustrated too. Hope you are able to get in soon to do your Kinzville Academy classes.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:25 PM   #3

Superfly Sister is destined to have their picture on a cereal box Superfly Sister is destined to have their picture on a cereal box Superfly Sister is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
Superfly Sister is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Hi dammo14!

I'm so sorry this is happening to you! I am not experiencing this, thankfully, but I suspect I might know what your issue is. I use an ad blocker called Ad Block Plus, and I usually disable it once every day so I can watch the video at the Kinzville Movie Theatre and get the prize at the end. Whenever I do this, I have to make sure to close the tab and window I used for one account before moving on to my next account. Otherwise, I just get stuck on the blue loading page with the Magic W. I also have issues logging in (with my ad blocker off) if I do not type my username and password in correctly on the first try (which happens a lot because I am always trying to type too quickly). If you type your username and password in and it just sits on that blue loading page with the Magic W, you need to close that tab and the window you pulled Webkinz.com up with and start again. You don't have to close your browser, just the Webkinz window and tab.

Hopefully you find this information helpful and can get into Webkinz soon! It would stink if you had to miss the Super School Challenge because of log in issues!

Best wishes,
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 08-25-2017, 12:57 AM   #4
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

THANKS SO MUCH! BOTH OF YOU.
This is why I love this site so much. You can't find nicer people who are always so willing to help.
I will try what both of you suggested.
lnl and Superfly Sister you can friend me if you both want to. I have 5 accounts:
faco
faco1
faco2
faco111
facoIV
Again thanks so much.
dammo14
dammo14 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2017, 08:19 AM   #5

Superfly Sister is destined to have their picture on a cereal box Superfly Sister is destined to have their picture on a cereal box Superfly Sister is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
Superfly Sister is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Smile Re: keep getting logged out

View Post Originally Posted by dammo14
THANKS SO MUCH! BOTH OF YOU.
This is why I love this site so much. You can't find nicer people who are always so willing to help.
I will try what both of you suggested.
lnl and Superfly Sister you can friend me if you both want to. I have 5 accounts:
faco
faco1
faco2
faco111
facoIV
Again thanks so much.
dammo14
Hi again!

I am so glad lnl and I could be of help! And I would absolutely love to friend your accounts! You can never have too many friends!

Spoiler: show
The requests will be coming from luna101217

Hope you have an amazing day!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 08-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #6
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dammo14
Hi All,
when i try to log in, first you have to get passed that "leap" advertisement, that blocks the log in screen, then when I do log in, I immediately get "can't connect with WW come back later".
It has taken me hours to try to log in.
This is so frustrating because I can't log in to do the Kinzville Academy contest.
Anybody else having this problem
HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!
I've had the same frustration getting past that "leap" advertisement and have found the best way to to click outside of the advertisement.

I know others recommend adBlocker which I have used in the past, but the reason I gave up on it because I would have to disable it to find hosts in the park in WW and I was tired of disabling, enabling, disabling, enabling. So I just put up with all the ads.

Once past the ad I generally get into WW (one account had trouble like you described).
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-25-2017, 12:03 PM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I totally highly recommend getting AdBlock. It prevents a LOT of WW ads & just about everyone uses it, so you don't have to worry about those annoying ads, helps on WI too. But you do have to disable it sometimes in order to see/do certain activities such as the hosts, floaties (sometimes), & etc.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-27-2017, 10:35 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

I just posted this on another thread, and noticed that most of the same people posted in both, but just in case someone didn't see the other one, here it is:

You can eliminate animated ads by using Ghostery, another free app, but it doesn't register as an adblock.
If you want to do one of those activities for which adblock needs to be off, that is one way to participate without having to put up with the worst ads.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed