Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

BobFedex is on a distinguished road

Default Is it just me or is the mazin' hamsters feature not working.

Is it just me or is the mazin' hamsters feature not working?

please help me i want the new trophy!!
BobFedex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #2

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Is it just me or is the mazin' hamsters feature not working.

have you installed the program needed for the 3-D programming? that's what gets a lot of people
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

First off you have to instal the program for the 3D. I am also experiancing a glitch tht keep logging me out. I suggest just waiting it out. Mazin hampsters didn't work for me this morning. Gaz may just be running tests or a server overload or something :/
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I haven't been able to get it to work this morning either.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #5

BobFedex is on a distinguished road

i installed the program it wroked last week

i wish it will work

Last edited by BobFedex; 08-03-2010 at 12:21 PM..
BobFedex is offline Male
Old 08-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

i have NO IDEA what's going on with mazin hamsters lately sometimes it will not load and all that appears is a blue screen and a black dot and you have to log out. and one time, just as i logged out, instead of a tiny black dot, there was a small box with question marks in it that freaked me out and OTHER times, the mazin hamsters sign will come up but right below it it will say error launching unity web player and that's when ill have to X out the window because if i have WI up in the background all the text will turn to squares! but other than these loading probs, it works fine XD
Closed