Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

Default Jungle Safari and Counselor in Training

After completing the first three tasks in both the Jungle Safari and Counselor in Training challenges, they disappeared from my room. I've logged out and back in on both Mozilla and IE, but they are gone.
awryalot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Jungle Safari and Counselor in Training

I am sorry awryalot that your icons have vanished, I have heard this from several members

I have finished both my Jungle and Counselor Challenges, so I cannot check that for you.

Perhaps after this week's Wednesday maintenance they will be back for you and the other members trying to complete?

Hang in there till Wed and gOOd lUck to you!!!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Other members have had this happen. One called Ganz and they said that the challenges would be back on Wednesday after maintenance. Hope this makes you feel better and that you have fun with them when they come back
cria is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Yes, I lost my icons today after completing the first phase.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #5

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for letting me know there may be a fix by Wednesday! Fingers crossed!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #6

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I lost the Cons In Training icon this afternoon, after finishing the second part. I still have the icon on my other account, which is still on part 1.

hope to be able to finish!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #7

The icon for the Jungle Safari disappears after you finish the first three tasks. I waited to drag and drop the Deep Jungle TV just to see what happens and that's when it went away. I sure hope they fix this.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:20 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

On one WK account I'm working on the third phase of Jungle Safari and have completed 7 tasks total so far. The remaining two involve eating 10 bananas and asking for 10 safari photos.

On another WK account the challenge disappeared when I finished the second phase (6 tasks).

On a third WK account Jungle Safari never appeared. For the other two it came up after completing the Pirate challenge.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

so glad to hear i am not the ony one
i completed the winter challange - and got my prize and stage 2 of 3 in both jungle and counsler in training - BOTH GONE
i hope they come nack tommrow - and at the right stage too - not having to do them form stage one (oh those lily pad games - i HATE those and am REALLY BAD at them too)
pinukity is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #10

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

Happy to know I am not the only one losing these challenges. (Not happy others have lost them though.) I had finished them on my account but lost the jungle safari one on my son's account after the first three tasks last night, and just lost the camp counselor one this morning on my mum's account.

Oh well, fingers crossed that they will be back tomorrow morning. (Hopefully at the right stage!)
BellaDakota is offline Female
Closed