Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Jumbleberry Fields glitched & not working

This evening, while trying to get all my dailies done on my accounts, Jumbleberry Fields would not work...the game kept getting stuck with the "Please Wait....." sign -- only recourse was to log off the account(s)

I went and cleared caches, restarted, yadda yadda, all that computer maintenance stuff....although it had all been done last night when I put the 'puters to bed for the night.
No help...Jumbleberry Fields still glitching and not working.

The problem occurs after clicking the button to "Play Game" from the Arcade.
Once the "front page" of the game loads, it won' let me click "Play" -- the "Please wait....." comes up and that is the end of the wkw fun until I log out and back in.
(though, even after several attempts logging off and back on, STILL no Jumbleberry Fields.)

I noticed all this happening along the same time span as my KinzPosting issues started.....as addressed in someone else's thread about that glitch.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Jumbleberry Fields glitched & not working

Considering all the glitch reports posted and the extreme amount of "please waits" complaints yesterday, I think whoever is doing the "maintenance" for Ganz needs to do it again! Hang in there!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I did get to play Jumbleberry Fields on a couple accounts this evening....
BUT
I pulled up the game, and sure enough, got the annoying "Please Wait......."
so,
I left that window alone, opened another window to log into another account in wkw to begin dailies there. After *literally* 10-15 minutes, the "Please Wait...." went away and actually allowed me to play all the way through AND get my berries. (I actually timed the 10-15 minutes.) It has only worked on a few accounts though.

Others still hang up on "Please Wait...." until I get the popup message that says "You have not done anything .... Do you still want to play .... You will be logged out ... etc"

Glad I got to play the game on a couple accts, but really, it is not acceptable to have to wait that long to play a daily activity!
The only reason I got to play at all is that I could do some multi-tasking while I waited to see if the "Please Wait..." would go away.
How many kids (or not as computer-savvy adults) CAN or WILL wait like that?
Old 06-06-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Exclamation Re: Jumbleberry Fields glitched & not working

Jumbleberry Fields is back to NOT working......
Gets hung up & frozen with "Please Wait...." after you click "Play Game" from the Arcade. When the Game page comes up, it freezes and won't let you click "Play" or even the "Instructions"
It just hangs on "Please Wait...." until the system logs me out.

This is happening in my Euro and North American accounts....
I had already played Jumbleberry late last night for my Asian acct, so didn't test that one.

Yesterday it was working ok once again.
So was kinzpost.
Now neither of them are working again, causing a total freeze up until the system logs me out or I F5 (refresh page) out to start over.
Sigh.

How in the world are kinzpost and Jumbleberry Fields connected or related in the wkw programming??? That one has me perplexed, LOL.

IN JUST NOW:
after 7 minutes of waiting for the "Please Wait..." to go away, it has let me play on ONE NA acct. Sigh. Yawn.
Nice I could play, not acceptable to wait that long, or longer, or never, for the game.
Sigh. Yawn.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Hi Pixel Pony, I feel your pain. ALL that stuff was happening to me last week. For about 5 or 6 days the game wouldn't play right. And when it did it would, it gave me the 'please wait...' and never give me my berries I earned. I was just about to call Ganz when it just started working again. I don't think it's anything you are doing, I think it's because they are doing so much work to the site ... Mazin' Hamsters and the new Clubhouse feature coming. I think they are working on certain servers at certain times and that's why mine was glitchy last week and some of yours are this week. My only advice is to wait it out, it should go back to normal soon. I just wanted to let you know you weren't alone and I had experienced the same thing and mine got fixed. Hang in there and hope it gets fixed soon.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #6

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

Very weird indeed, I have been playing on my WW starting from December and I have never had that glitch ever. I sure hope this glitch gets fixed for everyone soon!
daddylilangel is offline Female
Closed