Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Jumbleberry Field Glitch

I am having a lot of trouble on one account playing Jumbleberry Field. On my other accounts, I usually have to clear my cache and then I can get in and play the game. On one of my accounts, I have tried everything: clearing my cache, logging in and then logging out, waiting... but I always get a "Please Wait" when I want to play jumbleberry field. I switch browsers and play on Firefox, but after I am done playing, I am never awarded the berries, just get "Please Wait." I am so frustrated today especially, because I got a great score and lost all the berries due to "Please Wait."

Is anyone else having trouble playing this game as much as I am? This has been going on for a few weeks now.

Thanks in advance!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
Happy New Year! 2011
Webkinz :)

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Jumbleberry Field Glitch

I'm sorry. I don't have that problem but the same thing happens to me on Quizzy's Blast thing. I can never play that. I don't know what to tell you! I'm sorry!! That has also been happening with my super bed boxes. I have to log out and log back in and then it will show me the beds. I sure think that Ganz needs to fiz all of these problems!! I know I wasn't much help but I just wanted to make sure you knew someone can sympathize with you! Good luck!!

P.S. Try calling Webkinz or if you have Twitter try and tell them there maybe? Just a thought!!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

i don't have that problem on jumbleberry fields but i do on the wheel of the month
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Hi SnoopysGirl,

I have a large number of accounts and have experienced a few problems with jumbleberry fields lately. It usually loads as quick as ever however I do occasionally get a momentary please wait. But it does load and I always get my berries ....every time. This I do know because if the please wait at the end of the game lasts too long I log out and log back in... and the berries are in my dock... and I always dump my berries into the jars when I get them.

I have not really had "please wait" experiences whilr others were plagued with them.... I wonder what others who have had the maddening "please wait" glitch are having trouble playing jumbleberry fields tp the extent that you are having... I am just wondering if it is an extension of that whole "please wait" stuff verus a jumbleberry glitch.

Sorry I can't really help but I do hope you get it working soon, it takes so long to collect those berries it is disheartening to even miss one day!

~ pollywog ♥
pollywog is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #5
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Well I use firefox and it works just fine for all my accounts! Well there was one time where it locked up in the end but I logged out (mumbling about suing webkinz) I logged back in and there were my berries!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 08-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank you for all of your kind and fast replies. It is only the one account (out of 5) that has consistent problems - either telling me to "please wait" before I play (and I have let it sit for 10 minutes and more without the please wait going away), or not awarding me berries (same thing, have waited 10 min, and when I log back in, no berries awarded).

I kept thinking that if I just cleared my cache like I do with my other accounts, I would be able to play, but this has not been working on just the one account. I am not having a please wait problem consistently with anything else in WW. Occasionally I do get them, but I am always having trouble with Jumbleberry Fields. Maybe I will Twitter Webkinz.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

i just got a "please wait" at the end of my game and when i logged back in i didn't have my berries.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #8

Milo115 is just really niceMilo115 is just really nice

sometimes ganz has problems like these i almost always have problems on baby-sitter job because it says please wait while the pets start getting really sad, i'm sorry that your having the glitch trying using internet explorer it works the best for me and maybe clear out everything even your history. (sparky says sorry, the dog)
Milo115 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

thanks for the info.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #10
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

I sometimes had those problems, but have found ways to avoid them.

For Jumbleberry Fields, always get to that by clicking on Daily Activities -- don't scroll down the list of Arcade games to get it.

For the Quizzy Blast, Balloon Dartz, Wheel of Month, etc -- always go to the Employment Office first!! This will reset the Hourly Activities so the correct pop up messages appear at the start.

A general fix to almost all Webkinz World glitches is to use Firefox web browser -- it works much better than Internet Explorer.

BERT_X is offline Male
Closed