Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Jumbleberries logout

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I got logged out after playing Jumbleberry Fields too. I'm using Firefox. It was AFTER I had visited Judy Moody. I'm going to try playing before Judy Moody and see what happens. Although there are random log-outs this definitely looks to be Jumbleberry specific.
I worked on your theory too! The next account I did JB first and got my berries. The account after that I did Judy Moody first, then JB and got logged out before the berries are awarded.

So my advice is to do JB BEFORE Judy Moody. I'll see tomorrow if that works for me on all accounts.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #22
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

My main account was fine, but three others kicked me out just after the games, and before the berry loading jars appeared. I never got to see the jars.

I never went to the clubhouse.

Last edited by yadyram; 05-26-2011 at 02:46 PM..
yadyram is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #23
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
What browser were you using? I'm wondering if some of them are worse than others.
The two times I mentioned prior, I was using Safari (on a Mac), but it's not browser-specific b/c I experimented w/the Judy Moody theory mentioned in this thread:

Account 2: in Chrome -- Judy Moody first, then JB. SAME log out.
Account 3: in Chrome -- JB first. NO log out (& received berries).
Account 4: in Safari -- JB first. NO log out (& received berries).

Conclusion: Doing JB first seems to work for me, too. *eats jumbleberries*
[note: but there are so many extraneous variables involved; I'll let you know if I get another log out...]

Last edited by romeo; 05-26-2011 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: add fyi
Old 05-26-2011, 04:42 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

I had the could not connect error today myself. And I played Jumbleberry straight after going to the judy moody room. Seems there's definitely a connection between the two.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #25
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

My logouts were on IE so it seems to be happening after Judy Moody across all platforms. I guess my theory last night was right since some of you have been having the same thing happen.
karrit is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #26
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's not exactly Jumbleberry Fields for myself, but Grooming Class in the Academy.....
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 12:13 AM   #27

Ahilpert is on a distinguished road

This is why I love WI. On two accounts I played Jumbleberries first with no log out. On the third I played Judy Moody first and got logged out. Definitely a correlation there somehow!
Ahilpert is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #28
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I got logged out on jumbleberry fields today just before my berries were to be awarded. I can't remember if I was using chrome or firefox, but tomorrow I'm for sure using firefox and playing Jumbleberry fields right after I log in to try to be safe.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 08:28 AM   #29
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
My logouts were on IE so it seems to be happening after Judy Moody across all platforms. I guess my theory last night was right since some of you have been having the same thing happen.
Your theory doesn't work for me. I never went to the clubhouse.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 09:37 AM   #30

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I have three accounts. On Thursday, I went to account #1 and played Judy Moody first, then Jumbleberries. Got a score of 140 something, got logged out. Went to my other two accounts, did JB first, then Judy Moody game. Got my Jumbleberries and Judy Moody prizes for accounts #2 & #3.

Today....I went to account #1 and played Judy Moody first, then went to JB and got logged out again! Went to account #2 and played JB first and did not get logged out. Then played Judy Moody. I then went to account #3 and played Judy Moody first and then JB. Got logged out again!

Seems to me that IF you play Judy Moody first, and then Jumbleberries, your chances of getting logged out and losing all your berries are high. BUT....if you play Jumbleberries first, THEN Judy Moody, you won't lose your Jumbleberries.

So....play Jumbleberries FIRST....then go to the Clubhouse and play Judy Moody. I know this may not be a problem for all of us, but for some of us, it is. I hate losing my Jumbleberries! I'll be playing that game first, before I go to the Clubhouse for Judy Moody!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Closed