Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Default Jumbleberries logout

Just want to warn people that I played jumbleberries on two different accounts and got logged out before I got my berries. On one account I had a score of 145 Now I'm afraid to try playing on another acount.
catspaws is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 11:21 AM   #2

Ahilpert is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Jumbleberries logout

I just had the same thing happen on two of my accounts. I played Jumbleberries, got my score but before it could award the berries to my account I was logged out. And I had great scores on both accounts!
Ahilpert is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm sorry that happened to you - what a bummer to lose out when you had such a great score.
There is a thread click HERE for all of us who are getting logged out suddenly at inopportune moments like yours. I don't know if the problems will get addressed, but it feels a little better to gripe together.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Ours did not get logged out, so I believe it is just part of the larger more random logout problem.

One of our accts had it happen on the JBC today, even though it had just returned the response to my 2nd guess - so not inactive.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Twizzlerz
Ours did not get logged out, so I believe it is just part of the larger more random logout problem.

One of our accts had it happen on the JBC today, even though it had just returned the response to my 2nd guess - so not inactive.
I think Twizzlerz is right. I had this problem earlier with Lunch Letters and later Zingoz pop but my jumbleberry fields worked fine. The arcade certainly seems more prone to the random logout glitch than anywhere else though.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
Just want to warn people that I played jumbleberries on two different accounts and got logged out before I got my berries. On one account I had a score of 145 Now I'm afraid to try playing on another acount.
View Post Originally Posted by Ahilpert
I just had the same thing happen on two of my accounts. I played Jumbleberries, got my score but before it could award the berries to my account I was logged out. And I had great scores on both accounts!
This happened to me on two of my accounts tonight also. I had gone to the clubhouse to visit the Judy Moody room and had also loaded my docks on all my accounts to make a clothing special purchase from PJ prior to playing Jumbleberry. After the second random logoff I logout out of my other accounts and logged back in to play Jumbleberry. I was able to finish Jumbleberry on all three remaining accounts without issue. Since it happened to a lot of people today I wouldn't be surprised if the clubhouse update for the Judy Moody room might be the cause. It would be interesting to see what others had been doing prior to playng Jumbleberry & getting logged off.
karrit is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 11:03 PM   #7
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I got logged out *just* as I was finishing Jumbleberries. When I logged back in, I had neither berries nor the opportunity to play again. *shrugs*
Old 05-25-2011, 11:49 PM   #8
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Ack! Me too!! I was just at the end of Jumbleberry, had a pretty good score (132) when I got the you will be logged out message, so I lost my nice score and game for this day
But then it didn't log out, just a blue screen with the "W" and 'loading.' This is a strange glitch.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 12:44 AM   #9
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Gah. It happened again.
Click the image to open in full size.
I'm only a few berries short of filling two separate jars, too. *shakes fist at empty air*
View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
This is a strange glitch.
Yeah. Randomness is random. In the meantime, I'm done playing jumbleberries until the next code update (two weeks). Not worth the frustration.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:51 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

What browser were you using? I'm wondering if some of them are worse than others.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed