Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 06:28 AM   #61
Call me Haley
Webkinz :)

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Default Re: Jessie Clubhouse Room still there but NOT working

Not working for me. I snapped a picture while I was there.

Click the image to open in full size.
Cozyy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 08:44 AM   #62

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Default Re: Jessie movie problems?

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
I could watch the (new) clip in the clubhouse today!
there is a new clip?
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 08:49 AM   #63
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Today it's working for me, using Firefox. Yesterday we couldn't see it with any browser.
joi is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #64

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

ok so I am able to watch now on Firefox, but, i was not able to use the link I always have to open ww (loader4)
This is the one I had to use
Webkinz World - Come In and Play
adrib is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #65
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen on another thread (and verified it myself), if you were using the 'shortcut' to get to WW (I type in the address: mci2.webkinz.com...) then the videos and ads aren't working correctly.

It appears they've changed the address when you log in. If you go to the main Webkinz page and log in that way, it should work (it worked for me today and I couldn't see the videos yesterday).
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #66

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Looks like they won't be fixing it. It's not the first time they ended a promotion early and didn't respond to questions (like the last day of WKN wacky floatie). I can't get it on any browser.

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
ok so I am able to watch now on Firefox, but, i was not able to use the link I always have to open ww (loader4)
This is the one I had to use
Webkinz World - Come In and Play
Thanks adrib!!! That link worked for me, though the ads on the side get in the way, but good enough to play the video. Using this link also gets the pop-up upon sign in of your prizes.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 09-29-2011 at 10:08 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #67
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Been trying on ie all day across the 3 zones (all our accounts).

Got fruit; no one seeing movie.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #68
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I got the movie to load on all 10 of our accounts, so this is so strange some people aren't having luck.

It's still up, but no idea for how much longer! The show starts tomorrow, so they should be taking it down soon.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 06:55 AM   #69
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

The clip in the clubhouse plays only when the sidebar ads in WW appear...
Old 09-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #70
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

The movie hasn't played for me for three days. I'm using Firefox.
Honeybear is offline Female
Closed