Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #51
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Jessie movie problems?

I'm using Opera and still can't get it to load..maybe I'll try FF...glad to know it wasn't just us!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Maybe it is the server we are on? I am on 10 and can't get the movie to load at all. I just click and nothing happens
Old 09-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #53

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Jessie Clubhouse Room still there but NOT working

I was like

i wondered why it never worked!

I got VERY ANNOYED! I NEED to do this, Ganz! My sis has gotten NOTHING from the video! D:
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #54

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I have tried Firefox and IE and get the movie.
I guess I'll have to go to my dinosaur desk top and use Google Chrome
I think it might have ended with the Wed. update. none of of my accounts would play
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 11:28 PM   #55
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

too weird -- was still able to play the video first thing right @ midnight yesterday, and said i won the teaset and went i went into my dock, it wasn't there
webby4 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #56

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

None of my accounts are working anymore. I will miss the Jessie promo. It was great. I wish we could have the furniture from the Jessie room. I love the sofa and the chairs and the counters!!!!!
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 12:58 AM   #57
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

My understand was this event would run through the end of the month. Need to check back on that though.

Glad I am not the only one with this trouble though. I was starting to think it was the FF update, glad I looked here before uninstalling version 7 etc

Load storage into dock? Do you mean unpack the dock?

No way to tell though if you received a repeat item unless you KNOW what you had before, definitely will keep a written track next time to be sure in case of glitches.

Just load your storage into your dock. If you go to the far right side of the "objects", you will see the most recent addition to your account. Check to see if you have a new plush in your account. Good luck!

Auntie[/QUOTE]

Last edited by KraftyMomOf2; 09-29-2011 at 12:58 AM..
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 04:48 AM   #58
hpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to behold

I've been trying for 2 days on 3 separate accounts and nothing!
hpgama is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 04:55 AM   #59
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

At least you can watch it, I'm stuck with 'This video is not authorized in your location [AU]'

Well, just keep trying, I don't know much about things like this...
Old 09-29-2011, 05:46 AM   #60
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

I could watch the (new) clip in the clubhouse today!
Closed