Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: no ads and no Jessie video

I switched to IE because I hadn't cleared cache there, but it still wouldn't play.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #32
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
I am not seeing the video ads either, but I can get the Jessie video to play and am getting the prize.

The ads shouldn't affect the video play in any case.
The ads do affect the video play. If you have ads blocked in any way you cannot view the video. I know this from past experience.

Last edited by marnabear; 09-28-2011 at 11:33 AM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #33
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Jessie video issues

I can get into the room but the video isn't coming up. I click on it and I see the screen loading at the bottom like it's going to do something but it doesn't do anything. From experience, I know this video should come up right away. I've been getting repeat prizes anyway so not a big deal. I did want to still try to get the slide though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #34
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

By experimentation I learned it was because I was using the shortcut to get into WW I was no longer seeing the ads. If I go in the long way through webkinz.com I do get the ads. So at keast there is a workaround but up until maintenance today I was able to see the ads no matter how I got to the WW login screen.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #35
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I just called and spoke with a rep who said she was not aware of the problem and would pass it in. I also told her to tell them the Halloween stuff ROCKS!!!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #36

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Glad you got it to work Marna. Unfortunately, that's how I usually log on abd so far no account can get the video.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 12:14 PM   #37
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

i also can't see the video. I can see the ads on screen, but the video won't play on FF. I haven't tried any other browser though. I did help myself to some bananas from the fridge
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #38
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

The Jessie video won't play for me, either!
montana mom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #39
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
Internet Explorer and Firefox do not work to fun the movie. I called Ganz customer service. She was able to recreate the problem on her computer, using the Firefox browser. The problem has been sent to the technical people.

This new Disney Show has a premiere on Friday September 30. At some point they will drop this promotion. The customer representative did not know when this will happen.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #40

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

I just tried Google Chrome and it worked...Firefox still not...at least I can still play though Yay! even if only for one more day...though I hope they leave it a bit longer lik ethey did with smurfs
adrib is offline Female
Closed