Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #21
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default no ads and no Jessie video

I noticed today that there are no longer any ads on the right side of WW. Ordinarily I would be happy about this, but without the ads I cannot open the video in the Jessie room and I probably will not be able to see any prizes I might win on WKN. I do not have ads blocked by anything that I know of and they were there yesterday.

Is anyone else having this problem or can you all still get the Jessie video to work? I did see them this morning on my first account but I had not cleared cache yet and also could not see the new things in the wshop. After I cleared cache the ads went away.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 10:34 AM   #22
Londie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Jessie video issues

yes, same here, a treat from fridge, but no video...
Londie is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #23
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Tried on 5 accounts, it is not working
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #24
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Re: no ads and no Jessie video

I am not seeing the video ads either, but I can get the Jessie video to play and am getting the prize.

The ads shouldn't affect the video play in any case.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #25
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Try Firefox Marnabear. I did not have the ads on the right of the screen using IE this morning but I had them using Firefox.

I can't check if that affects the video, because I don't get the video (regardless of any ads) since I am in Canada..
elymic is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #26

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I am using firefox and I can't get the jessie video to play either. I cleared my cache before starting so I could see the new items. I hope the video plays later
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #27
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

No video for me on Fire fox
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:59 AM   #28
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I'm on FireFox and I can't see the video either. I can, however, get the free fruit from the fridge
joi is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 11:06 AM   #29
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Hi, I have not called yet as I am now unable to use Firefox, Ganz's preferred browser. I will still call, I was just trying different things to see if I could get any better results.

I am able to do the video on Safari. So all of you may want to try swithcing browser to either Safari or IE.

Good luck
peacemom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #30

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Grrr! I can't play it either. If they stopped it, they wouldn't have the room still, so maybe it's a glitch. Since I had cleared cache on FF, I tried IE, but that didn't work either.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed