Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 07:28 AM   #11
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Jessie Clubhouse Room still there but NOT working

I was wondering that, too, if they'd end the promo after maintenance. They ended the Smurf promotion "early" so I figured they may end the Jessie one, too. I'll have to check when I get on for my dailies...

So why did they bother changing the video yesterday??? The whole time I was watching the same video, they finally change it and now the promo is done? Very poor timing!

**I just went into one account, and I got the video to work. Try clicking out then back into the movie. I've had to do this a few times before it would run.**

Last edited by LuvMarshmallow; 09-28-2011 at 07:35 AM..
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 07:30 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

It could just be me but it looked like everyone was trying to get it to work and it wasn't loading.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #13
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

i had same problem

check out the spree though that is working got a new feature
fix one thing get another glitch
Old 09-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #14
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

I posted earlier about it. I was able to get in and get the fruit but the video didn't work.

Posted about spree too. Now when you land on a bag you already have, you get a bonus roll but sometimes it makes you go backward.

I'm on a different computer now and the video is playing.

Last edited by mikeconner; 09-28-2011 at 07:43 AM..
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-28-2011, 09:51 AM   #15

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Default Jessie video issues

I cannot access the Jessie video on any of our accts...I can get to the room but cannot click on the screen...I have cleared the cache etc and still not success...anyone having these issues? i listed this as major mainly because I know it will probably be ending soon and we still would like to get some items! Thanks
adrib is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #16
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jessie video issues

I'm having the same experience - it's not just you. I hope you've found all the Jessie items you wanted! I especially love the backpack and the red tea set.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #17
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I am having the same problem on both of our accounts I also can not see my entire dock and there is no log out button because the Ads are over it. Great maintenance Ganz

I will be calling them shortly and I will let you know what they have to say about this glitch
peacemom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #18
WWJD <3

horselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, I am having the same problem ugh! i only got one item
horselover408 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #19
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Yes, I too am having the same experience. Sure would like to get more items before it ends.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #20
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

No video for me today. Did get the treat from the fridge.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Closed