Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default It's... hard to explain, please look.

Click the image to open in full size.
Ya look at the black circle I inserted in the upper right corner, the pet inside is NOT editing.
kittycaty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: It's... hard to explain, please look.

That's so weird that hasn't happened to me yet but it probably won't have you contacted ganz?
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 09:00 AM   #3
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
Click the image to open in full size.
Ya look at the black circle I inserted in the upper right corner, the pet inside is NOT editing.
i cant see what is in your black circle. i think there should not be anything to the right of the log out button. weird. i see the WW screen is not fitting properly on the screen. it looks to small. did you do a minus zoom? F11 should do a full screen for you. if you changed the size because the task bar on the bottom of the desktop blocks out the bottom of the dock in WW, move the desktop task bar to the right side of the desktop. grab the bar in a blank space with the cursor and drag it to the right. i had to move the task bar a while back because it caused the problem. good luck.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #4

msmadd123 will become famous soon enough

It looks like a webkinz dog is in it
msmadd123 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #5
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
i cant see what is in your black circle. i think there should not be anything to the right of the log out button. weird. i see the WW screen is not fitting properly on the screen. it looks to small. did you do a minus zoom? F11 should do a full screen for you. if you changed the size because the task bar on the bottom of the desktop blocks out the bottom of the dock in WW, move the desktop task bar to the right side of the desktop. grab the bar in a blank space with the cursor and drag it to the right. i had to move the task bar a while back because it caused the problem. good luck.
It's a pet. I've had meh screen that way ever sence I started webkinz, I really could care less. But thanks for the tips.

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
That's so weird that hasn't happened to me yet but it probably won't have you contacted ganz?
Naw. It's not effecting my play, so I figure it's not that important.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

What web browser are you using? Terrible as it is for all things besides Webkinz, Internet Explorer is the best to use for WEbkinz.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
elo
elo is an unknown quantity at this point

i see random pets every where. one was running in place for, like, 30 minutes.
elo is offline Male
Old 06-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #8
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
What web browser are you using? Terrible as it is for all things besides Webkinz, Internet Explorer is the best to use for WEbkinz.
I only use IE.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:52 AM   #9

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Funny! I see pets sometimes outside WW too..........but not that far out
mostly in the trading room, a pet always sits just outside the room, sometimes it is my pet
Is that your pet out there?
I always see pets skating around in the park too...it is SO funny when they skate sitting down
my screen has always been small too, I guess IE is the only browser that won't go full screen for Webkinz, I thought it was just like that until a 6 year old kid came over and said "why is webkinz so small?" I said "I don't know" but of course, I had to find out
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 07-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Ever seen a random Webkinz Pet in the upper trees in Kinzville Park? When you roll your cursor over it, the name of YOUR pet appears!

The first time I saw this glitch, I was like, "Hey you up there! Our pets have the same name, see? And whatcha doin up in the tree?" But it never answered, LOL. It was just a glitch. Ever happened to ya?
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!