Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #21
purple525
Webkinz :)

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: INTELLIGENCE LANGUAGE ACADEMY CLASS GLITCH

View Post Originally Posted by brneyz
I just wanted to update you... Ganz is working on my account. They tested Friday today and will be testing probably tomorrow. They are aware of my intelligence class issue (and the other two classes I am having issues) and I informed them that there are people on webkinz insider with the similar issues. So I suggest everyone wit issues such as these that are occurring with any regularity to call Ganz.
Thanks so much for the info! The whole thing is so strange -- I call 1-866-WEBKINZ quite often with issues/problems. Guess I have to add this to my list.

And yes, I have been able to match the single letters to the single boxes -- but it's all by lucky guesses. Sometimes I get the 3 strikes before I can figure out the combo.
purple525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #22
brneyz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by purple525
Thanks so much for the info! The whole thing is so strange -- I call 1-866-WEBKINZ quite often with issues/problems. Guess I have to add this to my list.

And yes, I have been able to match the single letters to the single boxes -- but it's all by lucky guesses. Sometimes I get the 3 strikes before I can figure out the combo.

Apparently there is a disconnect between Ganz customer service representatives and the supervisors. I only say this because my mother has called several times and now that we (she and I) are staying in contact with a supervisor we found out that there is no notation from my mother's calls except from April 2009. (Which is incorrect). However, the supervisor we are working with said that he had no knowledge of this "glitch" or any others dealing with the Kinzville Academy. I urge ALL OF YOU to call!!!! I do not think I am allowed to post the Ganz supervisors name, but just ask for a supervisor and do not stop until you get one!!!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #23
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Adobe Flash fails on my Intelligence class regularly...often AFTER I have completed the class so I fail
Old 03-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #24
brneyz has disabled reputation

Alright my last up date:
After weeks of techies testing my webkinz world account and that of my mothers, Ganz customer service supervisor reports that overall nothing is wrong with either account. However, one of my pets will be put on a debugging priority list. Other than that, my mother and I are the only ones they are aware of having issues. That is not indicative of a webkinz world glitch.
Oddly enough after weeks of their testing, and my mother and I using a test account (without having incident) our actual accounts seem to be running without an issue either! Go figure.
So I do not know if Ganz techies did anything other than test.On my account they experienced the same issues but again besides the one pet set to be debugged everything has apparently worked itself out.
My mother's account no issues or the presence of a glitch. All I know is that if other incidents occur I am to contact the supervisor directly bypassing others. Also if it does happen again, I will ask to speak to a techie!!!

I wish I had better news. Again Ganz is claiming that they have not heard from anyone else, making my mother feel like we are at fault. However, I know it is not the end user, for us to have had similar issues leading us to created threads, is in itself indicative of a bigger problem. I naively thought that I would make progress but I failed. I am sorry I do not have more to report from seemingly less responsive Ganz.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:10 PM   #25
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by brneyz
I wish I had better news. Again Ganz is claiming that they have not heard from anyone else, making my mother feel like we are at fault. However, I know it is not the end user, for us to have had similar issues leading us to created threads, is in itself indicative of a bigger problem. I naively thought that I would make progress but I failed. I am sorry I do not have more to report from seemingly less responsive Ganz.
Thanks for the update and all the legwork you're doing for this. My Intelligence Class crashed Adobe Flash again yesterday, failing my pet once again, so they're lying, people ARE having these problems and ARE calling in about it... we did and got the same answer, "we're not getting any other reports with this issue."

I suspect since the Academy really doesn't generate any more money for GANZ, it's a very low priority for their technical resources. So don't feel bad about not making any headway, your efforts are appreciated amongst the great WI community- at least the rest of us know it's not something wrong with our computers.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 04-02-2011, 06:28 AM   #26
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

The glitch continues on my account.....bummer! I'm glad the classes are free but my pets are not making much progress in this subject due to the crazy problem!
purple525 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #27
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have never had that happen. Adobe flashplayer crashes regularly loading the letters though
Old 04-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I've had that happen a lot. I thought it was something on my computer, maybe not loading correctly. I can log out and log in again and it may be okay or not. Of coure you will still get failure for that pet for that class. It has not been happening as much lately. It will usually affect the fashion class too. The models will get slower and the first item or two will nor show in the box ( but usually show on the pet). I send pets to cooking class instead of language when that happens. That class does not appear to be affected.

I read this after my post. I wish someone wouls debug MY account. I have tons of strange glitches happen...FREQUENTLY!

Last edited by pets4pam; 04-02-2011 at 09:11 PM..
Closed

Tags
starmaggie was here