Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #11

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Default Re: INTELLIGENCE LANGUAGE ACADEMY CLASS GLITCH

Sadly, this is one of the may Academy glitches. And yes, this had happened to me .
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 12:36 AM   #12
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has happened to me a couple of times, too. I use FF and I believe it has happened on different servers but I'm not sure. It holds me back from completing a day's classes on my quest to get the key.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #13
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

It has happened few times. They 3 really do link up.

Do the words you know, hopefully without using lives.

You can then match the 1st of the 3, leaving 3, 2 or 1 live(s). If >1, you will do the othe 2 fine. If only 1 life left, you have a 50/50 chance of being successful on your next choice.

Attempting it is better than xing out - you at least have a chance of getting class credit.

Good luck.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #14

Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness
Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size. Next time try clicking on the "i" (instructions link in the upper right corner, and then closing the pop-up instructions box to return to the main screen). Can't guarantee this will work, but it has fixed a lodaing "freeze" glitch for me with the grooming class (in past, especially irritating when had to pay for classes, grrrrrrr........I would not be able to click the "start" button, but would lose money and credit for class when logging off). Then I tried clicking the "i" tab to change screens, and when returned to main screen the class would proceed as normal. If that doesn't work, you may want to visit the academy, but BEFORE signing up for classes: log-off, then log back on and "re-visit" the academy to sign up for classes WITHOUT clearing your cache. (Although again, I can't guarantee this will work for classes, I know it works for other loading issues, eg. no newspaper or today's activity tabs visible on main screen when first logged on, but will appear when log-off, and then log back on).
Parrothedd12 is offline Male
Old 03-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #15
brneyz has disabled reputation

Yes this is one of many Kinzville Academy glitches. Mine are pet specific. Unfortunately Ganz does not believe that there are many with this issue and see it as isolated user errors! Having spoken with them today, it seems futile! They are not seeing this as a glitch but related to user system or inability to play correctly! Call Ganz at 1.866.932.5469 so you can be heard, and we can be heard as a group!!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #16
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

It's happened to me too. It seems to happen for a few days in a row every couple of weeks and then it will be normal again. I always use the same computer, so that's not an issue in my case. A few times I've been able to make lucky guesses and line up those three letters with their words, but if not I just fail the class that day.
joi is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #17

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

yeh that happened twice on mom's account.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #18

I just wanted to let you guys know that I spoke again with Ganz, this time with management! They have my account information and will be conducting a test which should take three to four days. I have many issues involving the Kinzville Academy, including this issue with the intelligence class. My mother and I were told by the management person that the write-ups about the issues my mother phoned about earlier this week and last week were nowhere to be found. However, he did not question the legitimacy of the complaints. It may very well be necessary for anyone having an issue or experiencing a glitch to seek management rather than just an individual in the call center. After all these individuals speak from a script, but appear to fail to see the forest through the trees!

Good luck and I will let you know what I find out later next week from management!!
Old 03-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #19

Priceless has disabled reputation

Lo siento. I'm sorry this has been happening to you. This, too, has happened quite a bit. My best bet would be contact Ganz, and maybe they can give you some advice. Sadly, I am not sure what you would have to do after that. I would say use Google Chrome, it works for me even though their is that pesty dock glitch. Here is the link to the WIKI, with all of Ganz Information: Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #20

I just wanted to update you... Ganz is working on my account. They tested Friday today and will be testing probably tomorrow. They are aware of my intelligence class issue (and the other two classes I am having issues) and I informed them that there are people on webkinz insider with the similar issues. So I suggest everyone wit issues such as these that are occurring with any regularity to call Ganz.
Closed

Tags
starmaggie was here