Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
purple525
Webkinz :)

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Default INTELLIGENCE LANGUAGE ACADEMY CLASS GLITCH

Hello.....has anyone had this happen to them? This is not the usual Adobe Flash crash during school or the instruction page that won't go away -- both of these causing failures.
The following has happened to me a couple of times: I started another pet in the academy and I'm at level 1 in the Intelligence/Language class. Three single letters appear along with three single boxes to choose from, along with a couple of normal words and puzzle boxes for this level. I fail if I ignore these single letters (clock runs out) and I fail if I try to match them to the single boxes. I either get three strikes for these "singles" and/or the clock runs out. I have updated my Adobe Flash player recently (version 10.2 for Firefox), routinely clear my cache & cookies, and use server 15.
Has anyone else had this happen to them? See attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgIntelligence.jpg (108.0 KB, 89 views)
purple525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: INTELLIGENCE LANGUAGE ACADEMY CLASS GLITCH

Wow, crazy! Haven't seen that one myself, although sometimes a box will pop up saying my flash is running too slowly while the puzzles are loading, do I want to abort the script? I pick NO and they finish loading, so it's certainly not as bad as yours!
alleine is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

Wow So sorry, my accounts have more than normal glitches, but this is crazy! Not sure, but try undoing the page, or just fail the class. Sorry.
playmobilman is offline Male
Old 02-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

I have that same problem. I also use firefox have adobe flash player 10.2 and use server 15.
On my faster computer it works just fine.
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 02-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #5

achurchi3605 has a spectacular aura aboutachurchi3605 has a spectacular aura about

That happend to me once all i did was hit control alt delet at the same time and closed webkinz through the task manager that came up and the next day it was back to normal. Hope that helped

ps i also cleared my cache and cookies and i use adobe flash player version 4.0 and also use server 15
achurchi3605 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

I've never seen it! Wow, that must of creped you out! Nothing like that has happened to me. But the weights are odd sometimes, but not with Language class!
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
On my faster computer it works just fine.
That's my initial thought, too. I used to always have troubles with the language class until I upgraded my computer.

Have you been able to play the language class successfully before this glitch started happening? If so, were you using a faster/different computer?

Good luck with this. I know how frustrating it is to lose out on academy classes through no fault of your own
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #8

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I haven't had this happen in language class, but strength goes backwards if I use Firefox. Very strange. I updated too. I'm on server 2.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 10:27 PM   #9

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I have never seen this before and also,

you have a sherbet bunny? ( couldn't resist not asking )
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #10
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Calciferia
That's my initial thought, too. I used to always have troubles with the language class until I upgraded my computer.

Have you been able to play the language class successfully before this glitch started happening? If so, were you using a faster/different computer?

Good luck with this. I know how frustrating it is to lose out on academy classes through no fault of your own
Hmmm, this is something I didn't think of. I don't know if it's ever worked properly in the past because I always opted for the tutor since I had plenty of KC. My primary computer is a laptop so maybe this is the problem. I'll have to try Intelligence on someone's PC to see if it's still nutty.

My single letter problem occurs everyday. This time I was able to match the three single letters to the single squares on the right without running out of time. Of course I had to guess since there aren't any words shown. After the successful matches, you can see around the congratulations pop up that the single letters and squares changed to [type function]. Very weird!!
See attached.....

p.s. my sherbet bunny, Betty, I have had for three years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgIntelligence2.jpg (114.5 KB, 9 views)
purple525 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
starmaggie was here