Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Angry Intelligence class locks up when i try do take it

Whenever I try to take the intelligence class it locks up! Does anyone else have this problem?
I want to become a junior but this glitch won't let me!
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #2

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Re: Intelligence class locks up when i try do take it

a, that never happened to me must be a terrible glitch though. . . . . ughh

Last edited by snowcrystal311; 08-18-2010 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: i spelled it wrong2
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 11:36 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Sometimes classes freeze up on me if I click on "Go to Class" before Ms Cowoline has stopped talking. Try going slowly and see if that helps. Also, shut down any unnecessary programs that may be running, which should help load the class. Good luck!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 11:53 PM   #4

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Sometimes classes freeze up on me if I click on "Go to Class" before Ms Cowoline has stopped talking. Try going slowly and see if that helps. Also, shut down any unnecessary programs that may be running, which should help load the class. Good luck!
Same here. Ms Cowoline can be really picky if you don't let her finish her speech . If you tutor the classes they never freeze up (expensive but the only sure way to prevent freezing up).

Last edited by Doggyfan; 08-19-2010 at 12:35 AM..
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 12:20 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

bostkiddos is on a distinguished road

This happens to me everytime. I have stopped taking the class becuase it always does it. I have only ever been able to play it once in all the years I have been a webkinz member. Really frustrating. It takes your 50KC and then freezes and then when you log out and check it, you get a F for not passing it. Really irritating!
bostkiddos is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 12:39 AM   #6
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

It happens to me all the time. after i do it, it locks up and i just wasted $50. So then i started to do tutor on it (i wanted the trick) and it didn't lock up. Its more money, but your not wasting money, and you can pass the class
black magic is offline Female
Closed