Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default Intelligence Class causes computer to crash

This has happened three times this week. As soon as it shows "preparing puzzles" (or whatever), my computer freezes, then shows that an Adobe Plug In has crashed. Of course, this logs me out and I have failed the class for the day.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks.
tablecat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Intelligence Class causes computer to crash

This ALWAYS happens on the account when I use my pet that is up to level 6. It SOMETIMES happens on my other accounts that only have level 1-3.

I actually gave up on the intelligence class for now-why waste the money?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Hmm this has not happened to me. Which are you using Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer?
I have more trouble with Firefox crashing.
I would suggest trying a different one and seeing if that helps you not crash out.
I know that mine freezes for a minute while preparing the puzzles but has never crashed out on me.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #4

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
This ALWAYS happens on the account when I use my pet that is up to level 6. It SOMETIMES happens on my other accounts that only have level 1-3.

I actually gave up on the intelligence class for now-why waste the money?
Yup - level 6.

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Hmm this has not happened to me. Which are you using Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer?
I have more trouble with Firefox crashing.
I would suggest trying a different one and seeing if that helps you not crash out.
I know that mine freezes for a minute while preparing the puzzles but has never crashed out on me.
Firefox. I can try with Explorer tomorrow and see what happens.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #5

Zeela is just really niceZeela is just really nice

I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Flash and that seemed to fix the problem for me. Finally got past Level 10 with my first pet a week or two ago.
Zeela is offline Male
Old 02-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Congratulations, Zeela, on finishing Intelligence!
I'm also working on level 6 - I can never get in to that class with IE, freezes up, but I can get in with an iBook (runs Safari). I haven't had a fail forced lately with the freezing up (except at Employment) at the Academy, but I understand how annoying it is.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #7
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am sorry this has happened to you tablecat (and it appears a few others too)
This is not happening to my L8 pet.

I completely stopped Intelligence class this week because what I am getting is:
When the puzzle loads and I attempt to draw the arrow from the left to the right side, the entire screen changes words and a new puzzle forms! After I figure my new first word and draw the arrow, I get an automatic fail and back to the main Academy page!

I did try switching browsers from Firefox to Chrome, and it didn't work for my pet.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #8

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Intelligence is probably the only class I don't have problems with. I have had 3 graduate and a 4th is on level 8 almost 9. I pretty much only use Firefox.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I don't have that problem but I DO get kicked out of Mazin' Hamsters when I edit my maze.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

I have heard a lot of problems with the academy and 6/7 & up leveled pets. No, this has not happened to me, but that might be because I don't to intelligence class because I'm not that smart and I hate work-stuff like that.
Candycat609 is offline Female
Closed