Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 06:54 AM   #1
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Instructions popping up (unable to get rid of them), making it impossible to do Kinzville Academy Agility class

Account Type: Regular and Deluxe (I have 2 accounts and have had the problem on both)
Time Zone: US
Detailed Description: Every day I go to the Kinzville Academy to complete the Agility class. It has worked for me on level 1, but 3 times out of 4, it will not work on level 2, and I am unable to complete the class. Here is what happens: I click on go to class, confirm the payment, and am taken to the Agility class screen. However, before the activity even starts, the class instructions pop up, and I am unable to get rid of them (I am not even able to click on the (i) button to get rid of them, and I have also tried clicking the go to class button, but it won't even let me click on them.). I am not even able to exit out of the class. It is as if the whole academy class is frozen, and the ONLY way for me to exit out is to either select my places menu and go to another place such as the arcade, or log out. However, failure of the class is guaranteed. I go back to the academy, and it says I have failed that class that day.
Screenshots: I did not remember to take any (I may add one tomorrow when I do the class again), but what it looks like is the class in the background, with the instructions covering it up.

Last edited by samoyeds43; 06-15-2010 at 07:28 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 07:35 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Instructions popping up (unable to get rid of them), making it impossible to do Kinzville Academy Agility class

sorry 2 u about it
maybe u click so muck quickly so is poped up
i had the same thing with the panting class and i read it wrong cause u click quickly
so i will give u tips :
1. ONLY when miss cowline will be stop to talk pay the money and go to the class
2. if the first not help and the same problem so every time u click something count as 5 secends like this : ' click on aglity class wait 5 secends ' and more
hope i am helping 2 u
Old 06-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
101Rebeccat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Instructions popping up (unable to get rid of them), making it impossible to do Kinzville Academy Agility class

that happens on other classes too!
101Rebeccat is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I've gotten the exact same problem when I try strength class.. and for me, I had the instruction problem on levels 3 and 4.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Thank you for your replies, everyone. Are you all regular accounts or deluxe?

UPDATE: I just tried agility class on my deluxe account, and I got the problem. I suppose this means it can happen on both types of accounts.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #6
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Problems like this usually occur if you don't wait for Ms. Cowaline to stop talking. Let me know if that helps.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Wait for Ms. Cowaline to stop talking and try clearing the cache before logging on. If you have more then one computer try the others ones. Also things run slower when a lot of people are on webkinz world, so I would try times that most people are not on and i dont if you said but if you have dial up instead of high speed internet you might want to consider that.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #8
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

that sometimes happens to me when i do the hairstyling class
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 05:50 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Thank you, everyone. I have tried waiting for her to stop talking, and that seemed to work, but I have still had this happen for one class. I think I will try clearing my cache.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #10

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

This happens to me alot on the creativity class. It does help if you wait for her to stop talking before you click. Sometimes I forget and start clicking too fast and the instructions pop up and I flunk the class. I am a deluxe account too.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Closed