Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default incredible shrinking hamster

Every once in a while, either my poor hamster shrinks or the stove gets bigger. Poor guy has a hard time reaching to cook. I don't know how he passes. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpgincredible shrinking hamster.jpg (28.2 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by dartmar; 06-29-2011 at 08:09 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 08:12 AM   #2

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: incredible shrinking hamster

This happens because the hamster is smaller than most Webkinz pets. It is not a glitch, I think it is just how it is supposed to look. Actually, it might be a glitch, I have never played this with a hamster. I am not sure, but I hope this helps!

Hugs and wishes,
Rainboe Zebra
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

I've never noticed this before with my hamster, I'll have to pay more attention next time I do this class.
beanieaunty is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #4

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

It only does it once in a while, I think it is cute.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:39 AM   #5

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

I don't use hamsters.
That looks so funny lol
Old 07-01-2011, 03:00 AM   #6

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Ha ha that is so cute!
I went to the hamlet once and my hamster was really tall and thin! I wish I had taken a picture it was really weird.
I think hamsters look crazy in Kinzville park too, they are all giant mutant hamsters lol
babymuggy is offline Female
Closed