Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #81
ebkinz r my life
Webkinz :)

PuppyLover12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

My phone has all my friends back on it. Or at lease it is fixed. Hope this helps!
PuppyLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 12:02 AM   #82
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by PuppyLover12
My phone has all my friends back on it. Or at lease it is fixed. Hope this helps!
My Asian account phone is still missing all the friends (except for the ones I re-added after the glitch). Ganz did NOT reconstruct the kinzchat phone lists (well, they didn't do mine); and other accounts see me as a friend, but I don't have them as a friend on my list. Because of this, they could send gifts and notes to me, but it would say from a friend no longer on my list and I would have no idea who the gifts or notes are from!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #83
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

hamster speedways is now awarding checks even if it takes more than one try to accomplish the maze in time...i just won the trophy this afternoon...however, hamster trophies already in rooms were turned into correct ones but the one i just won still turned to the wrong one [fantastic flags instead of speedway] so i now have two that look the same in my trophy room...glitch seems to have corrected the ones in rooms but does not extend to ones not yet in rooms...that are placed in rooms now...
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:24 AM   #84
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

For me ( for the moment) my glitch where I could not retrieve items from storage seems to be working now!
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #85
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

my glitch seems to come once in a while.I just need to log back in so I guess it's been fixed
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #86

DaynaLaine will become famous soon enough

My Minor e-Store machines not working are now functioning properly. Thank you!
DaynaLaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #87

Ahilpert is on a distinguished road

I reported a glitch about the Bengal Tiger locking up my daughter's garden. The Ganz representative hadn't had any other reports of this happening. She thought it might a a problem with the system trying to put a new pet into a room (garden) when every space was full with plants or the one pet that was already in the room. But I don't know how to change my post to say "Fixed."
Ahilpert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #88

burntbrownie is on a distinguished road

The glitch I reported "Stardrops game has no sound anymore" has been fixed and can be removed.
burntbrownie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:29 AM   #89

ArtChic will become famous soon enough

I just scored five goals in the Soccer challenge and received a 100 dollars only. I received no prize. Boo Hoo that was the first time I ever kicked 5 goals and I find out it is a terrible thing to do!
ArtChic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #90
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The Mazin' Hamsters Space Coaster glitch is fixed for me. I now have all my Space Coasters back (my hamsters kept building them in hopes they would show up!)

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails