Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

FIXED: The "please wait" message is off now and i entered my garden.
FIXED: The kinz post is now working for me. i got my missing package.
FIXED: I was able to play jumble berry fields.
yeah

New day, yesterdays problem the same.
Can't do jumble berry fields,
can't get into my room on 2 of 3 accounts.
can't set up party.
I am way bummed.

Last edited by Trance Gemini; 06-04-2010 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: Bummer. one out of 3 accounts still have the problems. will try later
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #62
1w23e4r is on a distinguished road

whats a silver key ?
1w23e4r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #63
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I was able to play the jelly bean game at the party so I guess that was not really a glitch. I had to click on guess first before entering in a number.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #64

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Well, apparently, it was just my American accounts. I can now get on both American and Asian. So glas we have to come to to find out if others are having problems too.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:48 PM   #65
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

There is a glitch listed i the wiki that multi-player games are unplayable because one of the players is listed as undefined which causes the game to freeze up. That may have been true the first couple days but I have played multi-player games at at least three parties on at least two different servers and I am fairly sure this glitch has been resolved.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:12 AM   #66
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Pom
There is a glitch listed i the wiki that multi-player games are unplayable because one of the players is listed as undefined which causes the game to freeze up. That may have been true the first couple days but I have played multi-player games at at least three parties on at least two different servers and I am fairly sure this glitch has been resolved.

I am glad you are not having this problem anymore, but if you read the Deluxe Daily Events thread, you will see that there is still a problem with "undefined" player freezing the multi-player games during the parties.

There are also more problems with the parties since the last update. The extra party gifts are being given out at the wrong parties (to different party attendees) and sometimes they are not given out at all.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:24 AM   #67
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

I just posted a report of not being able to log in -- green screen only. I can get in now! Many thanks.
koaquin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #68

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

My parties tonight worked perfectly it must be fixed now, this was the issue with the party not loading. I had only one party goer not load the room so we just clicked on the map and went to a smaller room and then it took the pet straight to the party.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:46 AM   #69

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I couldn't receive mail. Didn't gert party invitations so i was only 1 there. Please wait a constant in Park, Jumbleberry fields and entering any of my rooms

Down loaded firefox web browser and all my problems went away.

Im not sure why. I have a MacBook Pro that used Safari browser. that worked great until 3d bowling and hamster running add. Hope this helps others.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #70
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
My parties tonight worked perfectly it must be fixed now, this was the issue with the party not loading. I had only one party goer not load the room so we just clicked on the map and went to a smaller room and then it took the pet straight to the party.
Since lilkinzmom7 posted in this thread, some more people posted in lilkinzmom7's glitch report thread about parties not working (Miss Spots writes: "parties mixing with other parties......... loot bag extra gifts being given out on wrong days to the wrong people.......... people not getting GO TO PARTY BUTTON......... games not working correctly.........you name it!!!"). It looks like it is not fixed for everyone.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails