Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #51
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
The Curio Shop glitch is fixed.

I think there must have been more than one Curio Shop glitch. The glitch where Arte freezes the screen when you ask him when a rare will be (when there are no more rares left for the day) and you are at the top level (where he holds up a sign to tell you when the next rare is) has NOT been fixed. My screen still freezes when I ask him about the rare items and there are none left for the day. Thanks!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 01:40 PM   #52
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

no, this glitch is not fixed for anyone else, either. Even if he has stopped the 'deer in the headlights' look for some (apparently not all) He STILL says rare at 11pm to others. This glitch still needs to be properly addressed.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #53
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
no, this glitch is not fixed for anyone else, either. Even if he has stopped the 'deer in the headlights' look for some (apparently not all) He STILL says rare at 11pm to others. This glitch still needs to be properly addressed.

Thanks, Dixiecup!! I forgot about the 11pm misdirect. I have only seen it on my Asian accounts (don't have a European account). I am not sure if it happens to anyone on American accounts (my American accounts don't get the 11pm rare sign, but there might be some that do).
Old 05-17-2010, 06:11 AM   #54
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I don't know that this was exactly a glitch but it is fixed - feel free to put it where it belongs

Click the image to open in full size.

Whose has been fixed to Who's!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #55
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Earlier today, I reported a glitch in the tournament area that is now fixed. Whenever I tried to see my results of previous games, it would log me out. It seems to be working fine now.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:24 PM   #56
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

Hey, it's Forever2011!!!

I started a thread about 10 minutes ago, that said there were some problems, with the loading of the kinzchat phones. I reported on that thread, that the glitch has been fixed. I am now reporting it here....

So it is fixed, on my account....

All I did was logout of WW and try to get into the clubouse, through the light blue zone, for the second time, and it worked. I am just saying that it was on my american account. Thanks!!

~ Forever ~

Everyday.... is a new day! ~forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:12 AM   #57
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

the quizziys blast glitch is fixed. i went on last night and it let me do it correctly.

View Post Originally Posted by Liw
The Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusive is working for me now.
it has been working for me, aswell.

Last edited by pikachukick900; 05-28-2010 at 10:12 AM..
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #58

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

I'm having the arti problem too so it's not fixed yet.
MelindaS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #59
Sammy‚ô•

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

You know how WW members couldn't get into the contests at the Stadium? Since the last time Ganz did a little work on WW, last night 12:00-6:00AM, they fixed it. I do have a picture below of it.

I hope this can help me get my chance to have my username on the Front Page... That's always been a big thing for me is having my username on the front page of a majorly popular website... Like WI! XD
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSCREAMZ.jpg (15.8 KB, 9 views)
Twee Fluffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #60
Wacky Holidays!

I don't think this ever made the official glitch report, but I know people have been bothered by the rain while gardening. I was just in my garden and it was raining. The rain didn't slow down the gardening like it used to. They must have reprogrammed it to be more efficient!!

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails