Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 01:51 PM   #21
The GTS Works!
Webkinz :)

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

Power spinner at Kinzville Academy just started showing up for me today, 3/15/10. It was not showing up for me on any of our family's accounts before today, and it does now on all our accounts. I hope this helps!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #22
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
Power spinner at Kinzville Academy just started showing up for me today, 3/15/10. It was not showing up for me on any of our family's accounts before today, and it does now on all our accounts. I hope this helps!
Thank You. I am still having problems on one account
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #23
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-pets-609698/
was not really a glitch and the person found the pets.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
The thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-pets-609698/
was not really a glitch and the person found the pets.
Thank you very much
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #25
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Yepyou can buy ice cream from mr.moo again. ttyl -forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #26
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey everyone! I can now get into the kinzville park! Something went wrong with my computer today where the screen went sideways, but the computer restored itself, and now the screen it normal. So make sure to that all new software is installed, or ask your manufacterer. ttyl people! -forever

Having patience is always worth it! -forever

Thanks for all the updates, it really helps!
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #27
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

kinzville park was fixed thank you
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:08 AM   #28
Lil Kinz
Morrigon is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been unable to get into webkinz world. I put in my code and the dock items show up, but there is no pet in the box and the loading display shows up, but it never loads.
I have 4 other accounts and I am not able to get in for any of them.
This has occurred everyday this week, except for a 2 hour period 3/3o.
Morrigon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #29
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

All four of our Asian accounts can now log in, enter all sites - including Curio Shop.

Note: we are IN ASIA - not the US
Note: all four accounts are Deluxe

Thank you WI's for info
Thank you WW for your work

Mama Bankskinz
rules!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #30
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't know what was wrong with fairy falls this morning but it is working for me now and I didn't do anything except reboot. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-load-616558/
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails