Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #201
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

Shopping Mall Spree game seems to be working according to the instructions now. Today when I landed on a Spree card, it allowed me to click on the card deck, when a few days ago there were two instances where the card deck didn't activate. I don't know if Ganz changed it, but it is working perfectly for me today.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #202
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

A lot of the glitches come at ramdom times and are not consistant (except for the Mazin challenges that will consistantly crash certain computers EX: Banner Blitz, Banners Abound, Streaky Standards and some of the rooms). I have been randomly logged-out several times recently, continue to have bizarre things happen in Hamster Hamlet, difficulty loading Spree (hit or miss with that), occassional daily activities that will not load the first time (they usually work if you go back in, but sometimes you have to log all the way first). I've had parties not work, vacations not work, an E-store wall paper that went on as blue paint. I once got a Twilight Ball Gown, and did not receive it (Have never gotten another one either, in spite of daily attempts). Last week, prize boxes on gift grab disappeared without opening. These just happen at odd times. It just seems like alot because collectively they happen frequently. Another consistant glitch is the Webkinz countdown calender showing 00:00.

I almost forgot, I posted WKN down? and it worked right after I posted it. I did not know how to change to fixed.

Last edited by pets4pam; 04-21-2011 at 10:21 AM..
pets4pam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:37 PM   #203

mrstcs718 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks I'm now able to get into my busmom45 account. My one page froze and I couldn't do nothing, so I got out of all my things that I had up running and rebooted my computer and waited a bit. I was just now able to get into it. So I don't know if it was you or me but if it was you Thank You. I'm up and running.
mrstcs718 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #204
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

My "glitch" of No spring Celebration gifts and no Earth Day gifts has been fixed w/a phone call to a Ganz rep who put them back in my dock.

She said I have "loading" problems on my end and sometimes that prevents packages from being delivered (the same problem when you don't see the Daily Kinz Care window pop up)...she recommends clearing your cache before each log in attempt AND to use Firefox vs. IE.

I updated my thread...is there a way for me to mark it "fixed" or anything?
thanks!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #205

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

The 'awry ad' glitch has been fixed for me.

(Link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...wry-ad-693410/ )
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #206
Santa loves bunnies!

mrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant future

my glitch did it was when i went to my room it froze and it freezes
mrclausers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:28 AM   #207

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

something is wrong with myphone. it is only showing yellow light green and light blue. somebody help me !!!!!

hi

help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by beerfeet; 04-29-2011 at 06:26 AM..
beerfeet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:04 AM   #208
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

My 2 thread glitches have been solved. Ones about the Peek-A-Newz not getting a prize and one about the Floaty Clicky Van and the Expired page!
starmaggie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #209
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

My 'glitch' report about the Arctic Fox sitting backwards on Persian Palace furniture was not a glitch, but my mistake.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:59 AM   #210
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I reported a minor glitch that the rocking horse description said it was an "animated item", but the horse did not do anything.

Today, the description of the item in the W-shop is revised. It appears that the rocking horse is decorative only and not animated.

This glitch is now resolved!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails