Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 12:09 PM   #191
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

View Post Originally Posted by Zeela
The Strength class seems to be easier...anyone else think this one is fixed?
It is still way too fast on newer computers at higher levels (remember there are 10 levels). I still have hit the target many times and the programming says I miss the target. It is still not fixed in my opinion.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #192
Mustang399

Mustang399 is just really niceMustang399 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
I just adopted a webkinz just now, and this happened to my other webkinz i adopted this morning.. seems the glitch for adoption giftboxes is fixed for me on my main account, you can now see the items
Click the image to open in full size.
I have had that happen to me once.
Mustang399 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #193
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Our EURO accounts are now functioning properly. Academy is fixed. Docks are fixed. And they are not being "knocked out" by opening other WW windows.

Oddly, our Asian & NA accounts had NO problems after the maintenance - ONLY our EURO accounts - THAT is why I started a glitch thread about it. VERY odd.

Night all!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #194
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

I have two things to report. First the yellow color zone is back on my kinz phone. While tracking I have noticed other members mention yellow again now Second, my Deluxe gift box has been placed in my dock. Hope these things are true for all.
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #195
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

I think the "random loggout" glitch has been fixed.
kittycaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #196

cammiedoo is on a distinguished road

I got on this morning.I have a caramel soup slide.The glitch is fixed on my account.Is does everyone agree?Adopt a caramel lion today!
cammiedoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #197
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
I think the "random loggout" glitch has been fixed.

No, this is not fixed for me. I just got randomly logged out as I was finishing my hairdressing class (2:45pm EST, American Deluxe account). I should have received double credit for passing it (since it is super school day), but instead I got a failure because I was logged out just as I clicked "finish" during the class.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #198

Zeela is just really niceZeela is just really nice

The Peach floor lamp can now be placed in indoor rooms, not just underwater rooms.
Zeela is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #199
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

I've realized that the "major, WKN Mazin' Hamster click to win 5 times" has been fixed.
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:42 AM   #200

Ozmorrhiza is on a distinguished road

It appears that the "New Moolah Mountain won't load and freezes" glitch that I experience has resolved itself. How ever other glitches connected to these new additions are still happening... such as sudden log outs and the control arrows freezing up in the middle of hamster games.
Ozmorrhiza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails