Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 06:10 AM   #181
Webkinz :)
Rainyday will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

Yes, the Tournament Arena glitch seems to be fixed! Yayyy!
Rainyday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #182

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

It seems the hamster maze lock up has been fixed. I was able to get into it and play now.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #183

darkblast is on a distinguished road

ok it seems like the server 500 exsternal eror is fixed now that i can log back on
darkblast is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:24 PM   #184
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Should the modern television glich be updated because we now know it is retired? Reference: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...rement-681675/
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #185
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Well, I can help you go down the list Canon with the ones i know of -
As to the rest of the glitches, I don't navigate, or use those items often enough to see if they have been broke or fixed.

hope this helps
Er um just this morning my spinner in the running class disappeared so I don't think the glitch has been fixed.
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #186

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

I think they fixed the Daily Kinzcare... but I'm not sure I havn't been on for a week so...
Jude2221 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #187

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

The Suishi plant seeds appear to be fixed (I can go in my garden now and see them), but I would wait off on planting any until Ganz puts them back for sale at the estore as the message This item is currently not available due to an ongoing issue. It will be sold again once the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience! is still up
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:15 AM   #188
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

I just adopted a webkinz just now, and this happened to my other webkinz i adopted this morning.. seems the glitch for adoption giftboxes is fixed for me on my main account, you can now see the items
Click the image to open in full size.
abbyartsy78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 01:00 PM   #189

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
I just adopted a webkinz just now, and this happened to my other webkinz i adopted this morning.. seems the glitch for adoption giftboxes is fixed for me on my main account, you can now see the items

Did you have less than 10 pets on this account? I have noticed if I am adopting on an account with less than 10 the gifts show, but on accounts with more they don't
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #190

Zeela is just really niceZeela is just really nice

The Strength class seems to be easier...anyone else think this one is fixed?
Zeela is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails