Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #151
500 Posts
Webkinz :)

Brookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

cant log in
Brookelynne99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 05:31 PM   #152
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
"Cannot find server" fixed.
green screen fixed.

now if they could just fix that daggone mazin hamster area!!!!

Respectfully,
Banks
mazin hamsters works some days and not at all others, sometimes I am kicked out while in the middle of gift grab before I finish, other days I can't do anything because nothing loads and the screen freezes, other times everything works, but I never know what will happen!
mommakitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #153
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Had a circus party this morning and it actually worked great! yeah! well yeah hot potato was goofy,.but not any goofier than normal.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #154
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Hello canonymous, I'd like to report that I can now get into the Wish Factory and see the new exclusives. I started a glitch thread on Wed.,Feb 2.,2011 about it.

Also, I have a glitch thread regarding the color zone changing issue affecting many WW players. This occurred after the maintenance on the 19th on Jan., 2011. I changed the title as soon as I followed up with Ganz. The title is something like Color changing problem can not be fixed. Ganz says we have to deal with it, once again it is a server issue. I updated my info on there as well to let everyone know.

I am sure these threads can be removed now. Thank you so much and have a webkinzrific day!!
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #155
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Re: Music Starz Jukebox Glitch: No Music, No Sound
I am very HAPPY to report that this glitch has been fixed. I just clicked on my jukebox right now and I was shocked to hear it playing tunes.
Thank you Ganz!!!

I started the Glitch thread 2/2/2011
purple525 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #156
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for letting us know - yep mine is working now too
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #157
molyfur

molycat has a spectacular aura about

It appears that they've fixed the parental form for providing kinzchat+ access.

thread here
molycat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #158
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

5 New Exclusive Items Missing in Wish Factory

I posted this earlier today but now I see the 5 new items. ***

Hello! This morning I made my "Wish of the Day" in the Wish Factory & noticed the five new exclusive items added last week were gone!!

• King of the Garden Statue
  • Riding the Rails Train
  • Rock out BoomBox Recliner
  • Royal Blue Jewelled Egg
  • Safe and Sound Mini Locker

I know they were present yesterday because I wished for one of them. I logged out and back in, still no new items. I routinely clear my cache/cookies & use Firefox.

Anyone else have this problem??

Last edited by purple525; 02-09-2011 at 05:11 PM..
purple525 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:12 AM   #159

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

VALENTINES PARTY WON"T WORK! I had a party schedualed for 9am and no party showed up! called ganz and they refunded the kinzcash but told me most of the parties won't be working!! my apologies to all who were invited

Last edited by MelindaS; 02-14-2011 at 09:16 AM..
MelindaS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:41 AM   #160
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

re: Not awarded bouquet for sixth rose.

This glitch is fixed as of midnight last night.
bisblue is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails