Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

mrstcs718 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

Hi, I Have another problem on 12/20 I wrote, unanswered to the wish factory (coin wish machine).
This is what I wrote.
Please help the other day in my account in the make a wish place with the tokens! I started only needing 1 token - 9 tokens needed to wish. My computer froze and I loged out and went went back in and then it said I needed 2 tokens 8 tokens needed to wish. I've played another game and got a coin. Today I got another coin with the darts and it went up another one. now it saids I need 3 token---7 tokens needed to wish. I should be able to get in the the wish machine now, could you please fix my game so it is right?

Right now my busmom44 account is up to 9 token- 1 tokens needed to wish so I should be in the good and with some extra could you please fix my wish factory. Thanks in addvance
mrstcs718 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #142

Wish Machine still not right!!!
I really don't know how to use this and how to read my replays or what every they are called. All I can do is go into my game and see if it was fixed and it's still not so I'm going to tell ya all again ok. I know you area trying ya alls best I'm trying to help ya all out with what I know to do to help. Maybe what I need to do is just keep it the way it is and not even say any thing but lets try it again.

Please help the other day in my account in the make a wish place with the tokens! I started only needing 1 token - 9 tokend needed. My computer froze and I loged out and went went back in and then it said I needed 2 tokens 8 tokens needed. I've played another game and got a coin. Today I got another coin with the darts and it went up another one. now it saids I need 3 token---7 tokens needed. I should be able to get in the the wish machine now, could you please fix my game so it is right?
To the glitch people, when I would be putting in a coin into the with factory it would subtract coins in stead of adding coins. If you see I started on 12/20 with 1 token to get into the wish machine. I put a coin in and my computer froz and when I went back in it told me I had 2 tokens now to get in. I then got another coin, then it said 3 tokens to get in. So now I'm back up to that I have 9 tokens and have 1 tokens needed to get in. I hope that helps out some what to put my wish factory account back to mormal I should be able to get into it now and maybe have 1 or 2 good for the next one. Ok thanks again in addvance.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #143

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I was able to get this resolved.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ing-up-673369/
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #144

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Dogbeard's Bathtime Battles has been fixed for awhile. It IS paying out the KC on the hard level. (It is still listed as a glitch)
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #145

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

I noticed that there is a glitch where the snowman outfit is backwards on 'standing' pets. The costume was designed to be backwards, due to most pets being four-legged or on the ground, so that the buttons would still show on the back. Hope this helps! ~PichuTux
PichuTux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:45 AM   #146
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Never mind. The glitches were not fixed permanently. Just for a few hours.
Jeanene

Last edited by jeanenehea; 01-17-2011 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Glitch not fixed
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:15 PM   #147
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

My problem with a bunch of items "disappearing" was fixed by calling Customer Service, although I guess the glitch that causes this still exists -- they seem pretty familiar with the problem. So my individual problem is fixed, but the glitch remains.
bp13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #148

Good morning, I can't log into my webkinz account!!

thank you i'm in now

Last edited by mrstcs718; 01-19-2011 at 09:59 AM..
Old 01-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #149

achurchi3605 has a spectacular aura aboutachurchi3605 has a spectacular aura about

mr moo glitch is fixed

the eager beaver glitch still remains

Last edited by achurchi3605; 01-23-2011 at 05:03 PM..
achurchi3605 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #150
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

The system is still super slow
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails