Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

My Thread, December Delux Gift Box ... is actually not a glich. My autorenewal kicks in on the 9th. That whole thread can be deleted.

Sorry I did not figure it out sooner !!!
davidchrysostom is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #132
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

''Fun Stuff will not load'' has been fixed. I just clicked there now. I have a screen shot attached for proof. [What's nice is, it's nicely udated too =) ]
Attached Images
File Type: jpgscreenshot4.jpg (245.4 KB, 9 views)
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:54 AM   #133
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

The docks can get out of storage now.
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #134
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Mail is opening again!!! Yeah!!!

Even on IE browser I can open my Kinz Post mail!!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #135
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lego
The docks can get out of storage now.

My docks still will not load on my 2 accounts on server 12 during the day. This seems to be a high traffic problem. I could load them at 1am, but not during the day (I wasn't on WW as early as lego, so they might have been working then, but they were not working at 10:30am this morning--and 20 minutes of "Please Wait" to try to enter the stadium competition--but the screen never loaded to enter). All of my accounts seem slow today (lots of Please Wait...). It takes over 6 minutes to do the hourly and go to the Curio Shop (usually should only take less than a minute) and then my pet's hunger drops drastically; and there is nothing I can do about it on my accounts on server 12 because I get "Please Wait..." for about 6 minutes right when I log in before doing anything; and I can't load my dock to feed my pets or go to the W Shop.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:14 AM   #136
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I haven't been able to log onto WW for over 2 hours due to 'server upgrade test in progress' so lets hope that all those loading problems will go away that we've been having for the past few days.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #137
meowwich

meow with me will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

Here it is Christmas Day and my mom and I as well as many friends we have spoken to can not log into Webkinz world all we get is a blank green screen. We have cleaned the cookies and all that, still a green screen. Mom has been trying since 9am, some friends have tried since 8 am, I started trying at 11 am and now it is 12:50 pm, what is going on??? I am just so glad that I decided to stay up late last night and get Ms Birdy for mom and me. Lately there has been lots of unfixed glitches as well. The talk line disappears when you click on your items in a trade room. There is no trade symbols over the pets head when it is in a trade. You have to invite someone 3 or more times to get the invite to work. You will be in the middle of a good trade and just suddenly get thrown out of the trade room and get a pop up that says clubhouse is closed and then have to log back in. You get pop ups saying they can not connect to the server, and error when sending information to their servers??? Items on dock keep disappearing. Items getting stuck to your pets room floors, pets cars are getting stuck between the room doors. Webkinz chat phone will not turn on or it goes blank into a grey or black color. Pets are sick every 5 minutes if you play with them, always needing to see Dr.Quack for medicine (this is going to make all pets accounts bankrupt). The dock will not open, I called webkinz about this and even their own tech's could not open my dock and could not give me an answer. Only thing they ever say to me is "WE ARE AWARE OF IT AND WE ARE WORKING ON IT" even though they just told me it is the first they have heard of it. They keep adding to the site instead of fixing the glitches first that is what the biggest problem is. They need to improve then revise. Please fix the problems soon so this can become enjoyable again instead of aggravating.
meow with me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #138

ratkinzluver33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed 1000000%! I couldn't agree more! I'm really mad at WW for acting so mental! I mean they have been so busy adding new stuff that they haven't bothered to fix some of the MAJOR CRITICALLY EVIL glitches!
ratkinzluver33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:13 PM   #139
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

NOT RECIEVING ITEMS FROM WSHOP AND LOSING KINZCASH THEN REFUNDED ONCE LOGGED IN- I think this might be fixed soon, but we can't be sure. I just now got my items, and IDK if it will happen again. I'll stay alert.
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #140
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Trading room glitch that kept saying "You have already traded with this person today" appears to be fixed in all color zones (gold not checked).
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails