Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #101
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default KinzPost mail order fixed!!!!!

For some time when you viewed your kinz post, the order from newest to oldest was always mixed up! Well now it has been fixed! wohoo!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 12:40 PM   #102
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: KinzPost mail order fixed!!!!!

thank you for letting us know!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:25 PM   #103
Webkinz :)

linkd3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If you notice a glitch has been fixed, please report here!

groovin googles jukebox glitch has been fixed! it now plays the insrtumental part of go go go googles!
linkd3 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:49 AM   #104

linkd3 is on a distinguished road

Default Groovin' Googles Jukebox Glitch

you heard that right! the groovin' googles jukebox has been fixed! it now plays "Go Go Go Googles!" instrumental!

here is a pic of my yorkie in my googles room with fixed jukebox

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by linkd3; 08-28-2010 at 11:49 AM..
linkd3 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:55 AM   #105
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Well, PJ didn't sell a rare special on Thursday, but she did yesterday, and should do today!
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #106
Debkinz123 has a spectacular aura about

On Tues morning, the new "family" deluxe was having a problem with cc exp dates when you tried to confirm the order. The computer automatically changed some of the months on the exp date, which made the info incorrect and halted the transaction.

I was gone all day, but [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] called me mid-afternoon and left a message to let me know the problem had been repaired. When I got home late tonight, I tried to sign up for deluxe and had NO PROBLEM!
Debkinz123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #107

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

The Jumble Berry Fields works now!
158lawhop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #108

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Glitch fixed: Dogbeard's Bathtime Battles is now giving you the cash for winning on the hard level.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #109
angelsara

LovetheLord is on a distinguished road

Appears that KinzStyle Outlet problem is corrected. I posted a glitch I was experiencing this morning, but I'm not longer having a problem.
LovetheLord is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #110
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

You can now click on the whats new and pets and stuff in the newzpaper.
4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<:8_)~, a bird perched here!, bennybeagle read this!, fixed, glitch, glitch reports, googles, gringersnap waz here!, groovin', guten tag, jukebox, katamari damacy prevails, momo ducky!, sugar sprinkles prevails