Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Unhappy Re: IE Crashes when Loggin into WW

I went through all of your steps and did what yyou suggested and now, no matter what site I am on, IE freezes and won't even load the page. I can't even get the window to close so I can start over. I have to force a reboot in order to start again. I am not sure this is the best suggestion for all who are having problems.
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 05:29 PM   #12
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: IE Crashes when Loggin into WW

You have no idea how much this thread means to me and my stubborn and SLOW Computer! I have been wondering why this computer has been so slow with webkinz or anything for the last week. It never used to be like that. This answers my problem! I think I will tell my dad about it and hopefully he will change it back to IE8!!! Great Guide too! Thank you so much!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 10-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #13

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Can't wait to see if this fixes my problems! My son was in tears cause he couldn't get into a webkinz party the other day because IE kept crashing. He was on a computer that I don't have FF loaded on so he was out of luck.

Great to have those around so helpful!
sherylbeach is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #14

eaglecamp will become famous soon enough

Hi,
eaglecamp here with a question: I have a new laptop that is IE9 with no previous versions. So I am unable to uninstall the version. Are there any other suggestions for me to get my WW back to working order. Help please.

thanx for any advice
eaglecamp is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #15

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

I was wondering if you can help with google chrome, Ever since webkinz updated it's been crashing ever second.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #16
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by eaglecamp
Hi,
eaglecamp here with a question: I have a new laptop that is IE9 with no previous versions. So I am unable to uninstall the version. Are there any other suggestions for me to get my WW back to working order. Help please.

thanx for any advice
The work-around that I have been using is something someone mentioned a while back. When I bring up the Webkinz log-in page, I don't log in from the usual log-in button, but from the white log in link on the bottom of the page. (It is under the tab that says customer service.)
I have also had my husband load Google Chrome on my computer, so if I want to play Zingo Popz (or if I have to for a challenge in the adventure park), I can play it on that link. I had him put the shortcut symbol on the bottom bar of my page, so I can easily open either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, depending on what I'm going. Google chrome crashes when I try to feed my pet, and when I open the dock, things float all over, making it difficult to send kinzpost or decorate rooms. I hope this makes sense and helps you to get things working again. (My husband wouldn't let me uninstall IE9, since he says that it probably deals with possible security issues and glitches that we wouldn't want to allow back on the computer.)

Good luck!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #17
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

I am experiencing this same issue and i have IE8 and windows XP serv.pack 3. Can you help me please?
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #18
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thank you for the info, I will not update to IE 9, I do not use IE to much any more seems to be to slow for my computers. I use firefox and never seem to have any problems with it, I find if I use chrome with ww I have some issues.
Babs is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #19

eaglecamp will become famous soon enough

Jellytab thanx so much for responding. "My husband said no to the uninstall also, after I found we had no previous versions. I was able to login from the tab below. Still don't see the box with the prizes I have won, but not a problem, I'll just scan through the 400 items in my dock,
LOL So thanks again for the help. Have a great day
eaglecamp is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #20
Lil Kinz

Fire Fawn is an unknown quantity at this point

But when I login to www.clubpenguin.com and www.secretbearworld.com, there is no problem to login and those games run on Flash, too. And I'm using IE9 and Flash 10.

I'm guessing it's all of the advertisements but I'm not sure.

My computer says there is malicious script on the Webkinz login page:
Windows Data Execution Prevention detected an add-on trying to use system memory incorrectly. This can be caused by a malfunction or a malicious add-on.

Thanks for everybody's help. Love the support!

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
Morning, all!

There is a massive problem with IE9 and Flash 10. It is basically incompatable. If you go to the Adobe website, you can read a lot of posts by people who are so upset about this they're jumping around like rabid baboons. Flash has had a ton of problems for quite a while, they know it, and they haven't seemed to come out with anything to fix things too well.

I have been reading that IE9 doesn't run well with a lot of applications, Flash only being one of them, Java is another. It might be better to go back to IE8 with the great instructions given above.

I know it's premature but I'm already worrying about what a mess of problens WKW will be at Christmas with the new events and more new pets! Even more new glitches! Woohoo!

Happy Wednesday!

Did you know your foot is the same length as the inside of your arm - from inside your elbow to your wrist? Go ahead, you know you want to see....
Fire Fawn is offline Female
Closed