Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
jml123456789
Webkinz :)

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

Default I Love My Webkinz?

Ok, so I've been on everyday this week and I have hit the I love my webkinz. Yesterday I only had to click the button today and I would have the heart filled up. I get on today, and it said I had only hit the button yesterday. Does anyone have any ideas as it what this might be? I have filled the heart many times before with no prolems. Is anyone else having this problem? Can Ganz do anything about it? I have alot of questions, and I will be extremely grateful if someone can help.
jj887 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #2

JollaKee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I Love My Webkinz?

Yes, I have had this problem also. Everyday I log in to my account and then the next day I'll log in and it shows that I wasn't there yesterday, when clearly I was. This has been happening for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I want me prize for visiting every day.
JollaKee is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Weird. But no, I haven't had this problem.
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #4

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

I have had this happen before. I find that if I exit out of it without pressing the button for the food and log out and back in it usually corrects itself.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I've had several times where, even though I was on the account, the window to click on never came up. Some people have logged in 2-3 times before they finally got the window.

One person called Ganz to ask about this and was told that Ganz has no way to reset that Love My Webkinz window so that you get all the buttons full.

Bummer, huh? On the other hand, I have quite enough fire extinguishers, doodlez and wall prints. I'd like a bunch more coffees and tea pots!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #6

Twinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of light

I think many people have been having this problem, unfortunately. Still, I haven't had an issue with the prizes yet. Maybe it has to do with your Internet server? Or it still could be a regular old glitch. Hope you and everyone can start getting their weekly prizes soon!
Twinklepaugh is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #7
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

Thanks for the help everybody. I hope you/we can find out why it is happening. I would like Ganz to be able to do something about this though.... I will try exiting out though. That is a good idea. Once again thank you all for the help. I just like knowing it isn't only happening me...
jj887 is offline Female
Closed