Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #71
I see a
Webkinz :)

ilyx3lexee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Overly amount of kinzcash from daily I love webkinz heart

I just came here to post the same problem, I received over 2,000 KC. I hope they don't accuse us of cheating :/ When I clicked the "I love my Webkinz" button it actually closed Sunday's box and all of the other days were left open showing nothing.
ilyx3lexee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #72
lilsky has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Check Out This Fill the Heart Glitch

Mine shows blank boxs. And bingo yesterday shows NA can't even do that.
lilsky is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #73
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I love my Webkinz

It just happened again on my account! I am almost to 100,000 kc because of this! Would this count as taking advantage of a glitch? I hope not.
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 04-18-2010, 08:47 AM   #74
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

I just got the regular.
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #75
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Overly amount of kinzcash from daily I love webkinz heart

I just had the same "problem"....so I checked everyone in the family's account and only 1 of the 4 accounts did this overage...so I think only a few of us are the lucky ones....I don't think they can say we cheated as we did nothing wrong it comes down to their programing caused the glitch....finally I got in on a good glitch.
I think this has been a couple of days....as I thought I had about 39000 kC and yesterday I was like....did I sell a bunch of stuff or have I not been paying attention to my KC as I had like 45000....today I actually read the Kinzcares page and looked at my kc and was like OMG I better take a screenshot of this.
Click the image to open in full size.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 08:53 AM   #76
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

My Son's account is server 8 and the only account we have that this is happening on.
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #77
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

:O I got 10 bucks! xD I hope GANZ keeps this glitch around beacause we can get lots more KinzKash.
maisydog13 is offline Male
Old 04-18-2010, 09:01 AM   #78
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Check Out This Fill the Heart Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I am thinking that I encountered the same glitch, but I am not sure. When I was on there earlier this morning, I could not do my daily kinz care. I got to the screen, but it was showing blank boxes for every day and when I clicked on Sunday nothing happened. But I just got back on, it is now showing that I did Sunday, and I now have nearly 8000 more kinzcash on my account than I had this morning!

I have done nothing else yet today that would have earned me 8000kc, so it must have been this!
Oh yes you did that's exactly what happened to me. Congrats!!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:24 AM   #79

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Daily kinz care

Yay!!! Got it again today 1416th visit this week earned $7085 KC
kbugsmom is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 09:35 AM   #80

pinkync is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Daily kinz care

Today was my 1499th visit for the week and I was awarded 7500 KC! I forgot to take a screenshot though...

I got to keep the cash...

Strange!
pinkync is offline Male
Closed

Tags
i <3 kc, i like this glitch!, i'm crazy..., webkinzrule2 wuz here, yam was here!