Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #41
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: 7,495 KC in a click of a button! UPDATE! 7,500 more KC added on next click!

all mine were normal sadly
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #42
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: 7,495 KC in a click of a button! UPDATE! 7,500 more KC added on next click!

lucky I'll check me other accounts
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #43
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Red face Re: 7,495 KC in a click of a button! UPDATE! 7,500 more KC added on next click!

Wow! Good for you--did you really visit 1499 times that week? And it kept track of your visits LOL.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:20 PM   #44
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I got 7500 KC too last midnight! That's awesome!
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #45
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Default Re: For some reason...

Luckies xD I got normal amounts on all 5 of my accounts maybe tomorrow (:
Old 04-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #46
Webkinz :)

NikkiRox is on a distinguished road

Exclamation My Pets Prize Overlaod

OMG this is so weird. This morning, I got onto WW for the first time in two weeks, and went to My Pets. I got 425 KC, the Warm and Fuzzy Badge, and Berry Crepes! Oh, I wish I had gotten a photo, but just when I got all that, the battery on my PC went out, so I couldn't get a picture!
Sorry!
NikkiRox is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #47
Giganteus4

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My Pets Prize Overlaod

I got 8,000 KC and my mom got 10,000! My brother's account did nothing special. This is one glitch that they can wait on.
KingZiph is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #48

Sunshineliz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My Pets Prize Overlaod

LUCKY DUCKS! I got normal
Sunshineliz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 04:29 PM   #49

Amanda Panda is on a distinguished road

Default I love my Webkinz

This happend when i tried to do i love my webkinz
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCapture789.JPG (47.4 KB, 46 views)
Amanda Panda is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #50
(:

Miss Puggles is a glorious beacon of lightMiss Puggles is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I love my Webkinz

This is probaly just a glitch. Try logging out then doing it again, Hope I helped!
Miss Puggles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i <3 kc, i like this glitch!, i'm crazy..., webkinzrule2 wuz here, yam was here!