Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

brightfarie will become famous soon enough

Default For some reason...

My kinzcash increased by over 3,000! So, what do I do? I read somewhere that you have to tell Ganz if that happens, but if so, where do I go?

May I add that I didnt earn this 3,300 kinzcash?

Later......... I noticed many did get extra kinzcash from I love my webkinz, and that IS the only thing I did today. Could it possibly be from that, and can I spend it XD

|Sorry if I'm making people confused. Today, I logged in with approximately 80,600 kinzcash. I did I love my webkinz, and all I noticed was a glitch with the slots where the food is shown, it showed that I logged in everyday, even Sunday XD. Unfortunately, I never check the amount of KC earned. In the middle of gardening, I notice the KC increase. So could it be daily kinzcare and could I possible... well... keep it?

Last edited by brightfarie; 04-17-2010 at 08:29 AM..
brightfarie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #32
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: When I loved my Webkinz today, it gave me 5,465K!

My husband had the same thing happen to him! Except with less KC. Here's a screencap:

Click the image to open in full size.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 09:00 AM   #33
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Same here! And the heart was full without clicking on anything!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 09:08 AM   #34
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I was just coming to WI to see if anyone else had this happen. One account said that it was my 547th visit and it gave me $2,740 KC. Let me just tell you, I was in major shock! When I "Loved My Pets" on another account, it said it was my 1, 498th visit and gave me $7,495 KC. The weird thing is I didn't even do the care award on one account yesterday, so my week should not have been filled up.

I almost wonder if this in an "on purpose" glitch to give folks more KC to pick up more rares before they are retired. I guess I'll never know. But I'm very pleased with this glitch.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #35
hat R U talkin' abou

Love2BHappy is on a distinguished road

Awww man, why can't that happen to me?!!

View Post Originally Posted by polkadots109
It said that it was my 1,092th visit and gave me 5,465 Kinzcash!
Love2BHappy is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 09:13 AM   #36
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

It's a nice glitch that all of us are experiencing.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #37

98pika has a spectacular aura about

My sister got 855 kc lucky LOL
98pika is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 10:30 AM   #38
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: For some reason...

Same thing happened to me. I got about 5000 KinzCash.

Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #39

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: 7,495 KC in a click of a button! UPDATE! 7,500 more KC added on next click!

View Post Originally Posted by poguee_smiles
I got a button click like this also... just check out my siggie!!!! But I didn't earn as much as you! Boy, what a long week - and so many clicks!!!LOL
So do you think i got more KC because that's the amount of KC that i've earned total over the entire time i've played WW?
Old 04-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #40
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Default Re: For some reason...

Here's mine - on one of my european accounts:

CindyMommy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i <3 kc, i like this glitch!, i'm crazy..., webkinzrule2 wuz here, yam was here!