Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #11
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Love your Webkinz, Get 7,500KC

I Got Normal.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #12

hearts004 is a jewel in the roughhearts004 is a jewel in the rough

Question daily kinzcare

when i logged onto webkinz world today and did me and my pets, it told me I had earned 675ish money and it was my 145ish something visit that week. any clues on how to go about this?
Attached Images
File Type: bmpdaily kincare.bmp (411.2 KB, 24 views)
hearts004 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #13
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Too much money!!?

Click the image to open in full size.

I saw this when i was doing my daily kinz care. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I'm sorry but i don't know how much money i had before i did this so i'm not sure if i actually got the money.
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #14

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default 7,495 KC in a click of a button! UPDATE! 7,500 more KC added on next click!

I was doing my daily activities, and that includes the daily kinz care button. It didn't look normal when i pulled up my page but i clicked " I love my webkinz" anyways, and I got this!! The cash was warded to me!

UPDATE: At 12:00 am i tried it again, hoping to get more KC! I sure did! this time 7,500! My mom also tried on her account, and she got it too! My other accounts however, got the normal amount awarded.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by bballmars; 04-16-2010 at 11:34 PM..
Old 04-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #15
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: 7,495 KC in a click of a button!

HOLY MOLY!!! That's crazy! You lucky duck. I'm sure you will enjoy spending your 7,495KC on some rare items! That is, of course, if you want to buy some before a theme retires. Anyhow, bballmars, I'm very happy for you and that is a grrrrrrrreat glitch to have on your account! Congratulations!
Old 04-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #16
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

WOW congrats you are so lucky i got 10 kinzcash
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 11:16 PM   #17

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

that is cool
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #18
Lil Kinz
Pizza Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

I just loved my Webkinz again and got 7,505KC for my 1,500th visit this week.

Frankly, I worry about my account being suspended because Ganz might think I'm cheating.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:33 AM   #19

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Hey, webkinzrocks099, I'm glad you posted the pic. That's exactly what just appeared on my son's account when he did the daily kinz care. Same amount, same time visiting. I don't know if the kc will stay, but it sure made him happy!
Old 04-17-2010, 12:35 AM   #20
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Oooh, you guys are lucky! . I got the regular kinzcash & food.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i <3 kc, i like this glitch!, i'm crazy..., webkinzrule2 wuz here, yam was here!