Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #111
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: I love my Webkinz

If you use Mozilla Firefox, then on the bottom of the browser window it will say "Transferring data from wapi12.webkinz.com" for my account that is on server 12. It is the number after "wapi" that is your server number. There is a way to do it by looking at your processes (I think it is processes) running on your computer (if you are not using Firefox), but I don't know how (and it doesn't work if you are logging into multiple accounts (it will show multiple server numbers if the accounts are on different servers), unless you clear your cache and cookies first and then log in and check and then clear your cache and cookies before doing the next one).

If anyone has a link to a thread that tells how to check your server number, can you please post the link?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #112
katluvr23

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

I just got this glitch too! I hope ganz does not fix this for a week or so, the extra cash is awesome!
katluvr23 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #113
meah has a spectacular aura about

So do I stay up til midnight and get the extra kinzcash tonight or hope they don't fix the glitch for awhile. I'm linking this one!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:23 PM   #114
hulseykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter's account received 2200 kc for her 439th visit this week! She's been in bed with the flu all weekend, so this was a very nice "pick me up" for her ... especially since she's trying to collect the new bedroom set.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz2.jpg (219.1 KB, 3 views)
hulseykinz is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #115

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Yay 2 days in a row. I was thinking it was because of a pet I hadn't played for awhile, and all those days...... I haven't been playing that long..... Real glad, and not so guilty now that I know I am not the only one....
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 11:59 PM   #116
kbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 1499th Visit This Week + 7500KC

When I clicked on the Daily Care of my Webkinz at 12:21 Sunday night/Monday morning, it came up saying that I had won 7500KC and had visited 1499 times! Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how much KC I had in the account before this, so I don't know if it actually awarded me that much KC. I just hadn't realized that there were 1499 days in a week!

I've never done a screenshot before, but I finally read up on how to do it so I could post it here. I did actually get the screenshot to work, and have saved it to my desktop, but I can't figure out how to post it here. If anyone has any suggestions/help, I would appreciate it.

I looked for similar threads on this, but missed that someone else had already posted this. For some reason it won't let me delete this, tho--only modify it. Oh, well.

When I did my other account, it got even better! 7575 KC and 1514th visit this week!

I went back to my 1st account just a few minutes later, and it did it again! That's over 22,000KC in just a few minutes between my 2 accounts!!

Last edited by kbird; 04-18-2010 at 11:59 PM..
Old 04-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #117
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: 1499th Visit This Week + 7500KC

Great Glitch! I only visited 8 days this week.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 12:35 AM   #118

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

It's been happening for me too, but I just kinda didn't see the sense in turning in a glitch report, since the only thing that accomplishes it getting them to FIX IT?!?!? Why would we want that??? I was tempted to post something on here at first to but decided that I liked the extra kinzcash more than I wanted the bragging rights . I have 24 different screen captures I took so far, but had no intention of bringing this to Ganz's attention & ruining it for everyone , until they figured it out & fixed it on their own. Oh well, seeing how as they are quick to "fix" things in our favor, I'm guessing this report will bring a swift end to the money. Personally I think we should stick to only turning in glitch reports for thing we want fixed and not stuff that actually benefits us , but that's just my humble opinion.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #119
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

wow, I want to experience THAT glitch
Old 04-19-2010, 12:46 AM   #120

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Great!! I just went to try'n do it quick under 4 of our accounts & it did not work anymore. I'm sure glad this glitch (in out favor) got reported & fixed fast.... NOT!!! My suggestion in the future....

SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i <3 kc, i like this glitch!, i'm crazy..., webkinzrule2 wuz here, yam was here!