Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: Glitch reports

Our accounts have the 88 mail too. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #42
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Default Re: ♥ -- locked out of light green zone?

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
i was in a party at coral cove & suddenly it said "could not connect to server" so i was logged out. i was able to login to webkinz again & i can use my phone, but whenever i try to connect to the light green zone it says "UserNameExists" so i can't get in. every other color works. any idea what's wrong?
Sorry you got booted out of a party but this does happen sometimes. When it happens to me, I have to log all the way out of WW, close down the whole browser/ internet connection & then log in again, all zones will then work.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #43
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: 88 new e-mails

View Post Originally Posted by booboo13
i know i'm changing it right now thank you

please follow the link though people sorry
it logs me out though and sometimes will even freeze my account and i can't visit the clubhouse for the ret of the day it is major to me people
zacspet is offline Male
Old 09-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #44
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: what is this!?!?!?

Happened to me to, i'm pretty sure it's a glitch. . .
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 09-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #45
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

That is a glitch that happens when you are already on a page and then try to get to it again. For example, if you were at Today's Activities and clicked on the Today's Activities link in the Things to Do menu, nothing would happen except that error 88 kinzposts would show up.

It doesn't really mean anything or affect anything though, so you're good! :] Just go to another page when that happens and it should go away.

Acct. Info:
Server 9
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #46
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

that happened to me once

see picture attached:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnote glitch.JPG (39.2 KB, 1 views)
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 10:02 PM   #47

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default i got extra kinzpost messages??

i was just scrolling through my highscore list and got to the bottom and got bored so i clicked arcade in things to do, it didn't bring me to the arcadeand messages on the side popped up and it said that i had 88 unread messages here is a picture of it

Click the image to open in full size.

has this happened to you?? but as soon as a went to a different place it went away so that's good
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #48
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 
Default Re: i got extra kinzpost messages??

Yes thats wierd I saw that too must be a glitch.
smookie is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #49
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Envelope Popping Up

Anyone but me getting an envelope with the number "88" on it popping up randomly? It seems like this happens the most when I try to close the map. I often have to click on the map twice to get the display of the rooms to go away.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #50
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: i got extra kinzpost messages??

Yup, that has happened to me, as well. The first time I saw the 88 envelope I was really excited, but then I noticed it was probably just a glitch.
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
c3po, f l a m e d a n c e, wi!