Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 03:38 PM   #31
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I can't open my mail

Not fixed at all! I have tried IE8, Google Chrome and Fire Fox browsers and the mail won't open. We have 4 accounts and none of them can open mail.

Chrome seems to be the worst - the mail icon doesn't even show up!

IE and FF show the mail and the number of items, but neither will open them - they both cause the 'please wait' that never ends.

This is a Ganz problem, not a browser problem. It's been going on for weeks now and I wish they would fix it.
joi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #32
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

When you try opening your mail, if it doesn't load, try going somewhere else (like the KinzPost, for example). Your mail will probably pop up.

Tell me if this works.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #33
joi

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvWolves
When you try opening your mail, if it doesn't load, try going somewhere else (like the KinzPost, for example). Your mail will probably pop up.

Tell me if this works.
Unfortunately this doesn't work either, on any of my three browsers. But thanks for the suggestion.

This is just so frustrating!
joi is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #34

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Unfortunately this doesn't work either, on any of my three browsers. But thanks for the suggestion.

This is just so frustrating!
Same here. The Mail list comes up, but when I click on a letter to open one, it either freezes completely so that I have to log off. Or it says 'please wait' for a minute or two, then goes back to where I can click anything I want, but the letter was not opened. These tricks don't work.

Ganz needs to fix it ... please ?????
davidchrysostom is offline Male
Old 11-19-2010, 07:01 PM   #35
Nargada

Nargada is on a distinguished road

I was able to use my mail one time in about 6 months. This is crazy! Something needs to be done.
Nargada is offline Female
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, ♫sing4me a melody