Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

knhills is on a distinguished road

Default I can't get to the WW Login Page!

Ugh! When I go to Welcome to Webkinz and click on "Log In", all I get is a new screen with ads. It looks like the screen where I should be able to type in the user name and password, but that area is just covered with an ad for the Fossil Fighters game. SO frustrating!

Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can get around the ad to log into our accounts? Thanks!
knhills is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: I can't get to the WW Login Page!

I've been having this happen all day. I'm kicking myself for not calling Ganz earlier in the day for they are closed now and I'm sure they will be tomorrow. In the past when this happened I could go to the Customer service at the bottom and get in that way. I tried to do that this time and it brought me right to the Fossil Fighters game with nowhere to log on. This is so frustrating and I have no idea what to do. If enough people are having this problem, I wonder if Justin or an administator could let Ganz know. I'm sad
codylan is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
kiltedtxduck

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

The same thing has been happening to me. And you're right, it is very frustrating! I was using the firefox browser. I tried Internet Explorer to see if that would make any difference, and it did! Try using Internet explorer if you have been using firefox. Hopefully that will also help for you! And hopefully they get the problem fixed soon.
kiltedtxduck is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #4
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

I'm having the same problem on one of my computers but not the other. The newer one is having issues. The old clunky one is getting on fine.
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 10:19 PM   #5

knhills is on a distinguished road

Just an update. Like you said, kiltedtxduck, I switched to a different browser and was okay. I had been using Firefox (like they recommend, I think!), but switched to Safari. At least I can log in now! Have you tried a different browser, codylan?

Not sure what is up with Firefox. I even went and downloaded the latest update, just to make sure that wasn't part of the problem. No luck until I stopped using Firefox. Now I know...

greenspryte- your post makes me think maybe I shouldn't have updated my software. It's an old(er) computer, but we try to keep everything up to date. Sigh. Maybe Firefox will work again when the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

Last edited by knhills; 11-23-2011 at 10:19 PM..
knhills is offline Female
Old 11-24-2011, 12:45 AM   #6
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

My older PC hasn't had the last Mozilla update (I use a different version than FireFox but works same). The newer one updated this morning. I haven't updated it on the older one. It may be a glitch with the update.
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 11-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #7

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Same for me. Unable to get the login part using Firefox, but am able to get in using Chrome and also Opera. Haven't tried Internet Explorer or Safari yet. Frustrating.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:21 AM   #8

Acornssquirrel is just really niceAcornssquirrel is just really nice

Same thing for me earlier, but clearing my cache took care of the problem.
Acornssquirrel is offline Female
Old 11-24-2011, 03:15 AM   #9
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

The only way i stopped it,was i switched to Google Chrome,and when it did do it? i refreshed the page,and it stopped! where on IE it didn't stop it.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #10
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I am having the same problem too. I have been trying firefox and I can log in, but I cannot get to the news page. It is frusterating. I am going to try safari now.
Cozyy is offline Female
Closed