Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 08:29 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

CJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant future

Default I cannot get into my second Webkinz account

Hi all!

I am making this thread in hopes that maybe someone will know the answer to my problem.

I have a second Webkinz account with a Unicorn on it, but everytime I attempt to log on, I keep getting a message saying, "Sorry, there is a problem with our servers at this time. Please try again later."

Please know that I have tried logging in multiple days, but I keep recieving the same message (I also do know my password).

Does anyone know what to do?

(By the way, I put this as "Minor" because it is not my main account that I have the issue with.)
CJT179 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: I cannot get into my second Webkinz account

I was over in the "help" section this morning. Looks like two people over there are having some issues getting on their accounts, too. Are you using Google Chrome by any chance? If so, you may want to try a different browser. I'll go check and see if I can get on my accounts today, too.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #3

CJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
I was over in the "help" section this morning. Looks like two people over there are having some issues getting on their accounts, too. Are you using Google Chrome by any chance? If so, you may want to try a different browser. I'll go check and see if I can get on my accounts today, too.
No, I use Internet Explorer. And it is only my secondary account that has the issue, not my main.

My cousin told me that her account stopped working awhile ago because she attempted to go on it when it had expired (that was back when accounts did expire). I wonder if the same thing happened to me...
CJT179 is offline Male
Old 01-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

So far my accounts are working, but haven't checked them all. Will let you know when I do
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #5

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

Same problem here. Unfortunately, it is my primary account I can't get into. Weird! I am using the same machine to access both accounts, but I can't get into one of them. Any ideas out there, Insiders?
Old 01-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
☆Qweety☆

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

Hmm, maybe try Firefox that might help I find that Google Chrome and Internet Explorer are more glitchy, Hope this helps
qweety is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #7

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

I switched to another computer, and the other computer will let me on. I know I need to update my flash, but that doesn't explain why one account will load fine and the other won't. It's crazy!
Old 01-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #8
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by CJT179
No, I use Internet Explorer. And it is only my secondary account that has the issue, not my main.

My cousin told me that her account stopped working awhile ago because she attempted to go on it when it had expired (that was back when accounts did expire). I wonder if the same thing happened to me...
Hello ,
When your account is limited (no pet adoption in the last month and not Deluxe), you get a notice every time you log in. I think your problem is your browser. I have had wonderful luck with Mozilla Firefox. Please try it. It is a free and safe download. When you go to Welcome to Webkinz on Firefox, you will see that you need to download Adobe Flash Player to play. That's another free and safe download.
Try it. I bet your secondary account will work like a charm!
AKD
Old 01-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #9
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Yet Firefox is the one that keep crashing on our machine. It all depends.

Since several people are having this problem, and is only for 1 of several accounts for them,
I would try to find what server the "bad" account is on
-and maybe ask Ganz if it could be a server problem.
boarderlander is offline Female
Closed