Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I can not get in!!

I've made it past the green screen to a blank white screen but that has taken me 8 minutes. In the meantime I've tried smaller accounts, different computers, nothings working.
mikeconner is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #52
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Can't get in---Green screen Anyone else?

I was able to log in, but nothing was working. Grumble.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #53

wbok567 is on a distinguished road

same here, i just see "please wait . . . . . .. " annoying!
wbok567 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #54
SeeBryte is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzpost Messing with log in

It is not working, servers are overloaded because school is out.

Similar to past problems Ganz has had, if not the same problem.

It will get a little better once people get so annoyed that they quit trying to log on, and it will get a lot better when kids go back to school

Remember that Ganz is not a toy company, nor an internet company, they are a private company which sells products to gift store and their sole motivation is profit.

Profits are reduced if they provide enough servers to handle all of the sales that they make.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #55

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Can not get WW to load

Definitely critical!
One of my American accounts is ok, but the other 2 won't load. Just when PJ has her special!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #56
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Can't get in---Green screen Anyone else?

Yup, same here. Good to know that I'm not the only one.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #57
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I was on earlier,no problems,now alls i get is the green screen!
Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #58
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I can't get into WW, I shut down my computer to see if that would help, but nothing.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #59
SeeBryte is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: American Webkinz not working

It is not working, servers are overloaded because school is out.

Similar to past problems Ganz has had, if not the same problem.

It will get a little better once people get so annoyed that they quit trying to log on, and it will get a lot better when kids go back to school

Remember that Ganz is not a toy company, nor an internet company, they are a private company which sells products to gift store and their sole motivation is profit.

Profits are reduced if they provide enough servers to handle all of the sales that they make.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #60

wbok567 is on a distinguished road

Thank WW! i just made it in!

did some one change ur pass word?
wbok567 is offline Female
Closed