Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #181
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: I can not get in!!

I just got into American accounts on servers 3 and 5. No luck with the rest yet (servers 10, 11, 12 & 17). It looks like they are fixing the servers. Hopefully they will all be back up running without Please Wait... very soon.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #182

mdrwallace is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you guys know what server you're on? And how on earth do you get an Asian/European account??
mdrwallace is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #183
earl225

HappyDev16 is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me too, but now it's working

I'm sad though... I missed the Green popstar dress!
HappyDev16 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #184
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

at the bottom of your screen (the webkinz one) there is a bar and it might say wapi 4, 11, 9, etc...
And you have the option when you are opening an account to choose American,Europe, and Asia.
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #185
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got onto my account on server 10!!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #186
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I just checked my brother's accounts and they all worked fine. Mine however.... SSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWW
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #187
Wacky Holidays!

Servers 11 and 12 are working now!! YEAH!!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:16 PM   #188
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

I have regular (no-deluxe) accounts. I have had this happen to my accounts on several different occasion. Ganz claims that they fixed the glitch that was slowing everything down after their serve change over but my accounts are worse then ever. Ganz please fix. It took an hour to log into to 4 accounts. I only logged in long enough to buy the green dress and I couldn't get to all of the accounts I wanted to get on to, buy the dress. Not to mention there was no way to do the 4pm activities. The last time the loading was slow, the w-shop coupon I grabbed disappeared. This isn't fair to your customers.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #189
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Try clearing your cache on your computer and refreshing the page.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #190
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I was finally able to get the popstar dress on all five accounts that I was working on. Just barely got the last one with about a minute to spare. It wouldn't load at all for the first fifteen minutes, and then gradually, the docks started to show up, but it was very slow to get from one screen to the next. I can't find anything that says "wapi" on the screen, so I still don't know what servers we are on, but they are all American accounts, and regular, not deluxe. I hope that it is all fixed soon! This slow "W" can drive you crazy after a while!
jellytab is offline Female
Closed