Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #101
owlboy1
Webkinz :)

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Default Re: Can't get in---Green screen Anyone else?

They should have to put the green popstar dress back up when they get back online !!!
volblaster is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 03:40 PM   #102
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: American Webkinz not working

View Post Originally Posted by mgpm
I'm having trouble right now, 4:34 pm eastern time. Keep getting the "please wait..."

How can one have an asian acct and an american one?
When you set up your account, you can set up the time zone. You don't have to be living in that particular time zone in order to choose the time zone.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:41 PM   #103
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Can not get WW to load

I am glad to know others are still having problems . has anyone called ganz yet?
I you have number I'll call
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:41 PM   #104

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Well I can get in some but not others and does not appear to be server related. It is almost like half speed, so it is really slow.

Good luck all!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #105
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

They have 20 minutes before the hour. Maybe we will get lucky...
volblaster is offline Male
Old 06-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #106
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

can't get in either
scienter is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #107
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
I am glad to know others are still having problems . has anyone called ganz yet?
I you have number I'll call
Someone on another thread (there are many now) called and they said the system is down and it might be an hour before it's back up.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #108
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by macnoid
I'm upset too....have been trying to get in for over an hour and all i get is the please wait ....and I want the green dress too! Time is ticking away. They should give us another opportunity to get it today if they won't let us log in soon!!
I agree! They should give us another opportunity
Old 06-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #109
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Ganz says their systems are down for an "undetermined" amount of time.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #110
extrememom

extrememom is on a distinguished road

I even tried it on a different browser hoping it would work and...nothing.
Closed