Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #91
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: Can not get WW to load

I can't get on either I guess I wont be getting the green popstar dress
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #92
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Can't get in---Green screen Anyone else?

I've gone from "please wait" after every action, to frozen and having to log out, to green screen with dock. Can't log out again so having to refresh for every try.

This is happening on all 7 of our accounts. Same problem no matter which server the account is on or how many pets is on the account.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #93
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

LOL I called Ganz and guess what?! The system is Down! surprise!

I asked when it would be back up and she said "um....I don't know.....and hour?"

So I asked to speak to a supervisor......and they said the system was down (again) and it will be back up shortly.

I said shortly like when? and she said "I don't know......they are working on it"

Good thing I called!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by rockermom; 06-14-2010 at 03:41 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #94
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: American Webkinz not working

The only thing in WW that is working properly is the Happiness/Health/Hunger meters!! Boy, are they going down quickly!!!

I was able to log into my Asian accounts without any problems. American accounts seem to be riddled with Please Wait....
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #95
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Same here!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #96
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

that sounds reassuring.....another reason why they should not do 3-D hamsters! Just think of all the glitches then!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #97
Lil Kinz
macnoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can not get WW to load

I'm upset too....have been trying to get in for over an hour and all i get is the please wait ....and I want the green dress too! Time is ticking away. They should give us another opportunity to get it today if they won't let us log in soon!!
macnoid is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #98
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Same here-I waited 20 minutes for the Newspaper to load-then another 5 for the daily activities page, and even the extra WOW spin didn't load. I'm going to log out for a bit...
Old 06-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #99

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: American Webkinz not working

Well we got everyone logged in with one minute to go in the party. We clicked on "Go to Party" in hopes of collecting loot bags and got "Oops you have been banned from Kinzchat Plus for inappropriate behaviour ". We were trying to get to a reg. kinzchat party!!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #100
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I got into 2 of 3 of my accounts,the other US account is nothing but a green screen.
Closed